Chapter 47... Man vs machine

Out of every chapter in this story... This one right here was the hardest to write. You will probably be able to guess why after you read it though.

I hope y'all enjoy it anyways since I got good feedback from the last chapter, so hopefully y'all will enjoy this one too. I appreciate the support, it keeps me encouraged to keep on writing.

Enjoy!

......................................................................

Poly: "GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE!"

Poly stood next to his armored truck that was blocking Sapphire from continuing to drive forward. He had his gun pointed at the car, ready to fire at any time.

Rain pouring on Poly, but he didn't care. Especially when the rest of his armor was already damaged due to dealing with crowds, fireworks, and gunshots.. but yet, here he was... Or here IT was. He was nothing more but a machine. A robot. He was just doing what he's told.

Dome: "Sapphire! Floor it!"

Densantra: "What!? No! Don't!"

Dome: "Do it!"

Densantra: "Don't do it!"

Dome: "Run that bitch over!"

Amber: "Shut up!"

Poly continue to keep the gun pointed at the car. Threatening to shoot.

Poly: "GET OUT OF THE CAR OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!"

You hear Poly yell at you.

Sapphire: "What do we do!?"

Amber: "Just do what he says!"

Dome: "You kidding me?"

Amber: "He has a gun Dome!"

Dome: "And we have a car!"

Densantra: "Everyone just calm down! We'll do what he says."

Densantra says. Sapphire had her hands visible for Poly to see as you all panic.

Poly: "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!"

Poly yells once again.

Y/N: "Just get out so we don't get shot!"

Sapphire slowly opens the car door while keeping her hands visible. Amber sets the laptop down and does the same.

Poly: "KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

He commands. Densantra and Dome open their car doors and slowly begin to get it while keeping their hands up. You follow Densantra out of the car.

As you get out of the car, you make sure to keep your hands visible while you go back into the rain.

You now all stood outside of the car with your hands up while Poly kept his gun pointed towards you.

Dome: "Lovely weather we're having, right bro?"

Sapphire: "Dome, please shut up."

Poly: "I recommend you listen to her."

The bright flashing lights coming from Poly's truck was slightly blinding your eyes. Even with the visor mask you wore.

Dome: "Can you turn off those lights? It's kinda bright du-"

Poly: "Shut up. You're going to do what I say and when I say it."