Chapter 17... Sky high

You had to take a good minute to think about how you even got here in the first place. It felt like a long time since you've seen your home. You don't know if you'll ever see it again, but you had to at least try.

At least you had the view of the city from a birds eye view as the sun sets over the horizon... and of course you can't forget Dom-

Dome: "Whoop Whoop!"

He's been celebrating for 6 minutes straight.

Dome: "🎵 We're on the Airship! 🎵"

He was basically dancing in front of you while you sat on the floor watching him.

He was doing a whole 8 count routine.

Y/N: "Are you not tired?"

You felt worn out.. it was surprising that Dome wasn't too.

Dome: "Nope! I've been waiting for this moment for like... not that long but it felt like a long time!"

Y/N: "I guess we should probably get a move on then."

Dome: "Yeah, this place is big, so it's going to be hard to figure it out where we're going."

Dome walks over to the double doors and opens them. You see a tight hallway that had several directions that you could go in.

Dome: "Okay.. So remember, we're here to find out what F.U.R is hiding."

Y/N: "You don't have to remind me.. but we're here for my friends too."

Dome: "Oh yeah, that too I guess."

You were also mostly here to find a way back to your home. This was the only obvious way to figure out how you're going to make it back, but you couldn't tell Dome that. He still thinks you're a protogen like him.

Now it was time to figure out what direction you're supposed to go in. If only there was a obvious sign that could point you where everything was.

Dome: "If only there was a obvious sign that could point us where everything was."

You look down one of the halls, and you see a obvious sign that points you where everything was. It also had a small map on the wall of the airship next to it.

Y/N: "That looks like a map over down this way."

Dome: "Oh cool. A convenient and obvious sign."

You both walk down to the map so you can figure out where the hell you're going.

You see many different rooms that were labeled different things.

Y/N: "Okay.. so if we're here, then it says that the laboratory is near the back of the ship, and the prison sells are on the top floor."

Dome: "Laboratory?"

You go back to reread what you just said, and you see laboratory. Something that you didn't expect to see on a police airship.

Y/N: "Oh yeah..."

Dome: "A little odd ain't it?"

Y/N: "Yeah. But look at some of the other stuff."

You realize just how much was on the ship. You list off some of the things that were on the airship.

Y/N: "This place has a drone bay, turret systems, spotlights, storage, cockpit."

Dome chuckles.

Y/N: "What?"

Dome: "Nothing."

Y/N: "Okay then.."