|20| See You Later

*Warnings: Language, Violence*

-PARADIS, GIANT FOREST-

Reiner flew down to Eren to tell him they were leaving, instead they ended up in a fist fight, well Eren still had his stubs. Bertholdt and Y/n flew down to Ymir while they waited for the two of them to calm. "Ymir, do you remember who you ate that turned you into a titan?" Y/n asked, swinging her legs back and fourth as they hung down from the branch she sat on.

"Not really, I mean we're talking about something that happened five years ago," Ymir answered after thinking for a moment as she turned to face Y/n, "but by the way you're asking I'm guessing it was someone you knew."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that..." Y/n answered with brief chuckle and a sort of sad smile.

"I see, well I'm sorry for not remembering," she replied, giving Y/n a nod.

"Well, we cant blame you, it was the same for me and Reiner," Bertholdt began. "Eren doesn't remember either."

"How about you?" Ymir asked as she turned to Y/n.

"I couldn't tell you, I'm not a titan," she answered. It took Ymir a moment to realise what she had said, but Y/n brushed it off and said she'll explain later. "So, how long were you wandering outside the walls."

"Oh, about sixty years, it was hell on Earth," she replied.

A few moments later, Reiner walked over with Eren passed out and attached to his back. Ymir grabbed onto Bertholdt and they all flew off. The Scouts had caught up pretty quickly, but what Reiner found surprising is that the only way the formation would've worked is if they had hoisted the horses over the wall, which they did.

"Reiner! We have to go back, now!" Ymir shouted. "Krista's with them!"

"I'm sorry! It'll have to wait!" Reiner answered. "We can't grab her the way things are now! There's no way to bust up that formation!"

Ymir kept shouting about how she needed to see her, and that Reiner needed to prove that he was with them. She then began messing with Bertholdt, covering his eyes and throwing him off course. She started going on about how her titan was best fit for this sort of situation and she could easily swoop in, grab Krista and get back to them within minutes.

Reiner agreed, but made sure to get to the end of the forest before letting her go back. Y/n wished her luck and gave her no more than two minutes, if she wasn't back by then, they were leaving without her. Before the first minute was up, she came back, jumping from tree to tree. Reiner jumped from the tree, using a knife to cut his hand open and change into his titan form. Bertholdt took Eren on his back and grappled onto The Armoured Titan's shoulder, Y/n following behind him, then Ymir.

Ymir pulled Krista out of her mouth and started to tell her a massive sob story on how she didn't do it for her, she did it for herself, but Y/n realised that she wasn't calling her Krista, she was calling her something else. Wait- Krista's name is Historia. How much did I miss? Wait- if she's important to the church, who has something to do with the Royal Family, and Historia had to use a fake name, then...She has Royal Blood. Oh cool, that means I'm related to her, but like very distantly.

A few minutes later, Hannes was the first to make a move, going for Reiner's leg, though hitting his armour and tumbling to the ground. Y/n knew that if Hannes was here, so was everyone else. Suddenly, Mikasa made a move for Bertholdt and Eren, but they quickly jumped out of the way and into Reiner's clutches before she could get them. Y/n followed them into Reiner's hands so she wouldn't get caught in the crossfire.

Eren was awake and he wasn't happy. He began kicking around, trying to get out. "Stop struggling! It's not going to help!" Bertholdt shouted to him.

"Good luck talking sense into that one, Bertholdt," Jean replied from outside of Reiner's hands.