|31| Slaves

*Warnings: Language, Violence*

-PARADIS-

Later on a meeting took place. Mikasa, Armin and Y/n were required to be there since they were the last ones to see him alive. "Premier Zackly had his custom chair brought to his room today. We believe that whoever delivered the chair must have planted a bomb in it. In addition to the Premier, three Military Police soldiers were also killed. We don't know who was behind this or what their motives were," Roeg stated.

"All but one of the volunteers were on house arrest," Hange began, "and Onyankopon here was with me all day."

"Can you think of anyone else who might have been responsible?" Roeg asked.

"Before he died, Premier Zackly said a group of recruits brought the chair to his office," Armin said.

"Where were these recruits from?" Nile asked.

"He never told us which branch they were with, but as Mikasa, Y/n and I were heading for our appointment, we happened to see a group of recruits leaving HQ in a rush, and those recruits were Scouts."

"Speaking about your regiment, I heard a number of you were caught leaking information about Eren to the public-" Nile was cut off by a Military Police soldier slamming through the doors.

"Urgent news!" he yelled. "Eren Jaeger escaped! He boke out of his underground cell!"

Mikasa had a look of terror on her face, "guys, what the hell is going on?"

"He's going to find Zeke..." Y/n answered quietly.

-

After a few meetings, Hange, Onyankopon, Connie, Jean, Mikasa, Armin and Y/n all rode out to find Niccolo in the restaurant he was given work at. They needed help with the investigating of Marleyan detainment. Though when the arrived, Niccolo stated he was in the middle of cooking for some very important people and led them to a room they could wait in.

"Wow, this room is pretty fancy," Hange said was everyone entered.

"I bet it's usually reserved for MP's," Connie scoffed.

Jean walked over to the wine cabinet and grabbed a bottle, "hey, I've heard a lot of talk about this wine. It's so nice it's only served to high ranking officers of the military."

"Oh yeah? Well aren't we high ranking members of The Scouts?" Connie chuckled.

"Hell yeah we are, I think we've earned a nice sip of liquid luxury, lets have a little," Jean said.

Suddenly, Niccolo lunged for the bottle ripping it from Jean's hands. "Don't touch that!" he shouted. "A wine of this quality would be wasted on Eldian's understand?"

"Regardless of what you've been told, your wine doesn't care what race we are," Jean snapped, grabbing the collar of Niccolo's shirt.

"Get your hands off, Eldian," he said. "I've been civil to you, that doesn't mean were friends." Niccolo walked out with the wine in his hands.

What the fuck is up with him? I thought he liked them at least a little bit...wait- maybe he does. There's something in that wine, but what would be in wine that was only given to 'high ranking' officers...It's Marleyan wine...it's Zeke's wine. Shit! I have to go talk to him. Y/n hurried out the door and after him, telling Hange she needed to use the bathroom.

She followed him down into a wine cellar. "Niccolo, what's in the wine?" she asked him.

"Y/n!" he shouted in fright. "I have a feeling you know what's in it..." Suddenly, two kids came running down the stairs. "Uh- the restrooms down the hall."