Chapter 20: Desperate Intuition

"SUN JAB!!" yelled the R-Captain as he threw a punch at Tae, who easily dodged it.

"DRY CUT!!" yelled the R-Captain as he threw an uppercut at Tae, who just backed away easily to avoid the attack.

A new thing Tae learned after developing "Exsanguination" quicker than Hollywood can butcher a female character, she decided it would be best to try and dodge attacks instead of taking their full blunt force of a well placed jab. It was fun seeing the muscular Rebel getting pissed off, though now would probably be worse since the Rebel had eaten a Power Fruit.

Tae quickly got behind the rebel, got into position, took a deep breath, and chanted, "EXSANGUINATION: SIDE-SWORD!!" as she landed a quick and ferocious sidekick on the Rebel's back.

The Rebel stumbled back, but quickly turned around to deliver many more ravageous attacks, trying to end the Demi-Monster Blade-Fox.

Tae dodged every attack swiftly, all while calming herself ever so slightly. It was hard to describe the feeling Tae felt, but it was like a monster was clawing at her from the inside, trying to be free. It would ruin her new 'Exsanguination' technique, so she tried to keep, whatever that was, in check.

At least she enjoyed the challenge, if her deviously determined grin said anything.

As the Rebel threw another punch at Tae's face, Tae side-stepped out of the way, and tightly held the Rebel's arm. She used all her might to pull the Rebel's arm and throw him over her, with her feet stuck firmly on the ground with her blades.

Her hopes were crushed when she realized that the Rebel was not budging one bit. Before even being able to question her predicament, Tae received a powerful uppercut to her back, sending her crashing with the ground.

"DRY CUT!!" yelled the Rebel in excitement.

Tae quickly got back into stance, but quickly fell back down from the pain in her back. She also felt very dehydrated, and messy. There was probably some blood spewing from her back and tainting her tail. Power Fruits sure are strong.

"HA! Not too strong, are you now, little fox!!" crackled the R-Captain as he made his way to pummel Tae even more.

Tae groggily took her stance and said, "In your dreams, ya big monkey!" while wiping some of the blood from her face. "Also you have really meaty arms, geez."

"WATCH IT!!" barked the Rebel, who seemed very agitated by the comment. Wonder what that's about.

"SANDPIT HOOK!!" Yelled the R-Captain as he lunged himself at Tae.

Tae quickly ducked under the Rebel and escaped by running on all fours in between his legs. When she got behind him, Tae dug her hands on the ground with her blades and furiously kicked his back.

After the flurry of attacks ended, Tae performed a backflip to stand back up and took her regular fighting stance, all while an angry Rebel turned to face her while massaging his butt from the bruises.

"SUN JAB!!" Yelled the Rebel as quickly got in front of Tae and threw a jab at her, which Tae quickly dodged. The messy punch did graze her cheek, spilling some blood.

Tae sidestepped to get behind the Rebel, but he instantly turned to her and threw another jab, which Tae barely dodged. This happened again, and again, and again, and again until Tae had to pull back and actually think of a way to beat this guy.

GAH!! How am I supposed to do this if there aren't any blind spots? Plus he is too heavy, so I can't throw him or anything of the sort either... WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE SO COMPLICATED!!?? pondered Tae while frantically scratching her head.