Chapter Forty: You're Like a Servant Girl

_______

CHAPTER FORTY: YOU'RE LIKE A SERVANT GIRL

_______

Show me.

Mizu joined her in the bath and stood before her. She pulled the kimono up her thighs. It tilted to one side, half-covering her soft, throbbing slit. Sogo looked up at her, and from this angle, Mizu found her so submissive and so tempting beneath her. She half-smirked and released an airy chuckle that this would be fun.

She gently caressed Sogo's face. Her hand was still wet from washing her, and the water dripped down to her lips and chin. Sogo tilted her mouth as if to pet herself against Mizu's warm, large hand. Then, Mizu put her thumb on her lips, feeling how soft they were. She brushed her thumb from side to side. The wetness of her thumb glossed Sogo's lips, moist and prepped.  The softness of her plump lips enticed her, and she felt her clit swell in jealousy of her own finger.

She bent her thumb to part her lips and then forced it into her mouth. She pulled down, prying her mouth open. Sogo stared up at her with slanted brows, slightly shy about this. Mizu would always make her heart race. It'd always be like the first time.

"Stick out your tongue."

She gulped, though it was difficult with her mouth pried open. The way Mizu ordered it made her thighs squeeze together underneath the water. She did as she was told and stuck out her tongue, wide and flat.

The sight of it made Mizu's lungs heat up. She couldn't wait another second, and she clasped her hand over the back of Sogo's neck and brought her mouth against her.

"Fuck,"  she released tightly from her teeth. A whiny, desperate gasp followed. Her core started to tremble like an earthquake rolling up her waist. Sogo could feel her shaking thighs pressed against her face.

"Fuck," again, she cursed. Needy and a mess of herself, there was nothing she liked nothing more. She felt like she couldn't contain herself. The softness of Sogo's tongue rolling against her sensitive clit was euphoric, something near delirium.

She gripped her wet hair and rolled it tight around her wrist, in full control of her. She moved her head to her desire. She steered Sogo's head in circles as she lapped her tongue, and she bucked her hips forward.

"Ah—mm—ah..!"

Her breath hiked up her throat. Each sharp inhale of air lifted her chest. She didn't know she could breathe so loud outside of a battle. Being served made her so weak, in the best possible way.

Sogo moved her face from side to side. Her cheeks were wet and creamy as her tongue worked hard to please her. With her eyes closed, she felt Mizu suddenly cup her face and make her unable to move. She bent forward, looking down at her as her raven hair slipped over her toned arms. Her kimono slipped off one shoulder, and the belt was barely secured.