dad's friend pt I

Your dad's old friend William comes to stay at your house for the weekend after a fight with his wife. But after seeing you, he gets a sick little idea, and waits for you to go to sleep to act on it.

***

It was a late, Friday afternoon, and you and your dad were expecting his old friend, William Afton, to show up to the house at any moment now.

Your dad told you that he was having troubles with his wife, and that he needed a place to stay for the weekend. And since you remember William being one of the sweetest, funniest guys you had ever met when you were just a kid, you were happy to make him feel at home.

But you hadn't seen him in years, so a part of you was a little nervous too.

It wasn't long before you heard a knock on the door from your room. It was getting dark, so you were just lounging around in a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. You decided to change just to look a little more presentable, putting on a pair of low rise carpenter jeans and a fitted, off the shoulder long sleeve. A little sliver of your mid-drift was exposed but your outfit was still fairly modest.

As you emerged from upstairs, you saw him. Tall and thin, William stood at at least 6'3, basically towering over your dad. His hair was dark and perfectly styled, he even snaked a few fingers through it as he spoke to your dad.

You stopped in your tracks, taking in his appearance. You had never noticed how attractive he was. It intimidated you.

"Oh, here she is!" Your dad chirped. William turned around so you could now see his face. Wow. His jawline was sharp, almost as if it could cut glass, and his cheekbones were high. His nose was straight and defined, and his eyebrows were thick and low, almost menacing. His silver eyes bored into yours as he stared at you, before flashing a charming smile that sent butterflies swimming in your stomach.

"Well, look at you," he said, his voice calm and collected, "You're all grown up now!"

You laughed nervously, intimidated by his appearance. "Hi Mr. Afton!" You finally managed to spit out words.

He laughed, shaking his head. "Nonsense," he teased, "Call me William."

"O-Okay William!" You exclaimed, gulping. You hated yourself for being attracted to a man so much older than you, but how couldn't you be?

"I was just telling William that we're about to eat dinner," your dad said, "You feel like ordering in?" He asked.

You shrugged. "Sure, anything sounds good," you answer. You felt William eyes still burning holes into you. You couldn't lie to yourself — It made you a little uncomfortable.

Your dad ended up ordering some Chinese food, a classic that you and your dad order quite frequently, and soon headed to the bathroom, leaving you and William alone in the kitchen.

"So, tell me, what does a girl like you do for fun?" William asked you, leaning over the island counter, eyes piercing through your soul.

Your heart raced. Something about him made you extremely nervous. "Uhm, well," you started, racking your brain, "I like to play soccer, I play varsity at my school."

William smirked. "Varsity, huh? How old are you now, anyway?"

"I just turned seventeen," you answered.

"Huh," William huffed, looking you up and down. It made your body shiver in discomfort. Whether it was his smug look or attractive appearance or even both, something about William made you extremely on edge. "You look much older than seventeen," he chuckled. "You must have all the boys at school fighting for your attention, hm?"