dad's friend pt III

William forces you to give him head

***

You stared up at William in sheer horror. You couldn't believe you were stupid enough to let this happen again.

"Don't be afraid sweetie," he told you, holding out his hand, "C'mon, stand up for me."

You ignored his hand. "Please, don't do this again," you whispered, your eyes beginning to water.

He shushed you, kneeling down to meet your eye level. "Hey, it's okay," he said in an eerily comforting tone, "It'll be different this time. I won't be so selfish."

You looked around your room, scanning for any potential escape route, but there was nothing. You were trapped, once again. "M-My dad will be back any moment now," you said, but he just laughed at this, shaking his head.

"I may or may not have added a few extra things to his list," he said with a grin, "We have plenty of time together, sweetie."

"No," you whimpered, tears streaming down your face.

"Yes," he said, reaching out to grab your arm, "Now just relax. It'll be less painful if you just...relaxxx." There was no point in trying to escape. He had you right where he wanted you. So you gave up, once again, feeling helpless, guilty, disgusting. "Ah, that's my girl," he grinned, lifting you up from the ground and shoving you against the wall, using his dominant hand to pin both your wrists above your head.

You cried, you couldn't stop crying.

"Now, I understand you're probably just exhausted from that game today," he said, cocking his head to the side, "So I'll do all the work. I know how to make a woman feel good. You'll enjoy this."

You shook your head, giving him a pleading stare. But he just smiled at you, using his free hand to stroke your cheek with his thumb. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, "Still can't believe such a doll face doesn't have a boyfriend."

You sniffled, shaking your head. "I don't want to do this," you told him, "Please, anything but this."

He looked at you, contemplating. "I can think of something else," he smirked, letting go of your wrists. You immediately tried to run, but he grabbed a fist full of your hair, pulling you back towards him. "Not so fast, scaredy cat," he chuckled, "I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it."

You had a slight idea of what he meant but you weren't sure. But you'd do anything besides being penetrated by him again. "O-Okay," you whimpered.

He grinned, petting your head. "Good girl," he mumbled, "Now, get on those knees for me."
You knew it. But for you, this was the better of the two options. So you obliged, getting down on your knees for William. You looked up at him, who was smiling down at you.

"What a sight," he said to you, letting his pants fall to his ankles. "You know what to do."

Without a choice, you took him into your mouth, cringing at the way he moaned your name. His fingers grabbed onto your scalp, moving your head back and forth at the speed he desired.

"Suck harder for me," he told you. You couldn't, you genuinely couldn't do it — you were far too humiliated. He hummed your name, gripping your hair harder. "I said; suck harder."

So you obliged, eliciting a guttural groan from William. "God," he muttered, "I—hah—love the way your—fuck—the way your mouth feels," he struggled to speak as you unwillingly sucked him off, tears streaming down your cheeks as he began to face fuck you. You could feel him getting close—it was almost over. "You're so perfect," he groaned, holding your head in place as he finished, forcing you to swallow every drop of him.

Once he was completely finished, he let you go, pulling his pants back up with a satisfied sigh. "Just what I needed," he grinned, petting your head. "Hey, maybe tonight I'll give you a little taste of my tongue, would you like that sweetheart?" He asked while you wiped your tears.

You shook your head, looking down at your trembling hands.

"Aw, but why not? I want to make you feel just as good as you make me feel," he said, grabbing your chin and tilting it upwards, forcing you to look up at him.

"No thank you," you answered, trying to be polite. Maybe he would leave you alone if you were warmer to him.

He let go of you, shaking his head. "We'll see about that," he chuckled before turning on his heel and walking away, shutting your door behind him.