William saves the day part 2

Emma finds herself in another nightmarish scenario, but lucky for her William's there to help her get the revenge she needs.

- GORE

- MURDER

***

Since the incident at the Afton house, everything changed. My heart felt heavy, my chest always tight, and my mind perpetually raced. I couldn't escape their voices—their laughter, cruel and mocking, echoed in my thoughts and brought tears to my eyes. Each night, as I tried to sleep, their laughter haunted me.

At school, I did everything possible to avoid those four boys. I began eating lunch in the library, a stark shift from sitting with them in the cafeteria. Whenever I caught even a glimpse of them, it felt like my world was collapsing. Each slow, agonizing minute was a reminder of Michael's hands on me, accompanied by their taunting laughter. I never imagined that the four boys I once trusted so deeply would betray me in such a hurtful way.

Eventually, whispers about Michael began circulating. In my Statistics class, the girls at my table chattered away, feigning concern for him ever since he started arriving at school with black eyes. Deep down, I knew it was William—his way of getting back at Michael for what he had done to me. To my surprise, I relished the thought. William occupied my thoughts just as often as Michael did, and I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same.

I doubted it but still found myself wondering.

This internal conflict led me to make the impulsive decision to go to Fredbear's one rainy afternoon after school. As I drove there, my stomach churned with a cocktail of anxiety and excitement the closer I got. I wasn't even sure if William would be there, but I felt compelled to find out. When I arrived, the parking lot was packed, leaving no available spots in sight. Reluctantly, I parked behind the Walmart next door.

I sat in my car for several minutes, before putting on my hood and booking it towards the building.

As I stepped into the diner, I was immediately engulfed by the pungent mix of pizza grease and sweat, accompanied by arcade game music and the joyful shrieks of children.

And then, in the midst of the chaos, I spotted him. My heart raced.

He wore a dark purple button-down shirt, slightly baggy on his lean frame. His presence struck me like a bolt of electricity, making it all the more intimidating to approach him. Though I could spend hours admiring his features, it was hard to look at him without being reminded of that fateful night. His long fingers tousled his dark hair, enhancing his undeniable charm. I found myself frozen, captivated by his striking silver eyes, which, unfortunately, were not focused on me.

Once I finally mustered the courage to move, panic quickly seized me, and I bolted out of the diner.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I mumbled to myself.

I sprinted back to work the dimly lit parking lot behind the Walmart, my heart pounding in my chest with every step. But when I arrived, my heart dropped to my stomach.

There it was—my car—utterly vandalized. The once-pristine surface was now ruined with deep scratches, the word "PRUDE" scrawled in all caps across every visible inch. It was as if the paint itself had been clawed away in a fit of rage. The windows were completely shattered, glass shards littering the ground both inside my car and around it.

I stood there rooted to the spot, shock coursing through my veins like ice. My mind struggled to accept the reality of the scene. It was as though time had stopped, and all I could do was stare at my shattered car.