dad's friend pt V (finale)

William invades your privacy in the shower

***

It was William's last night at your house, and you couldn't decide whether to feel sad or relieved. Given all the wrongs he had done to you, you knew you should be relieved. You knew you should hate him and be glad he was leaving.

But there was something about William. Something that made it impossible to hate him.

After dinner with William and your dad, you decided to head to your room.

William and you hadn't had much contact throughout the day, and it actually disappointed you a little. God, how you hated yourself.

But the more you thought about it, the more it made sense—William was a master manipulator, and you were too weak not to play along.

It was getting late, and you were procrastinating taking a shower. With school the next day, you knew you needed to. Grabbing a change of clothes, you headed to the bathroom. From upstairs, you noticed William was still awake, and you froze.

You considered making some noise to catch his attention, but decided against it. You knew it was wrong and that you would regret it, just as you regretted last night.

You carefully shut the bathroom door. Although it didn't have a lock, it wasn't usually a problem since no one else used the upstairs bathroom.

As you undressed, you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. Seeing William's marks on your body made your mind reel. The hickeys on your throat and chest, the bruises on your arms from his tight grasp—all of it came flooding back to you. You couldn't help but cry.

You did hate it. Your mind was just tricking you into thinking you didn't.

It was a good thing William was leaving. You finally accepted that.

You stepped into the shower, letting out your sobs. Crying in the shower felt easier, more relieving. Fifteen minutes had passed, and you still hadn't started cleaning yourself.

You froze when you heard the door open. Pretending not to hear it, you knew exactly who it was. Now you regretted everything. William thought you liked it—he was convinced you were his.

How could you have let this happen? You blamed yourself.

When the shower curtain opened, revealing a naked William with a sick, twisted grin, you recoiled, nearly slipping and falling.

But William caught you.

He stepped into the shower, grabbing you tightly and holding you upright.

"Close one," he chuckled.

"W-William, I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood—"

"Oh? But I thought we had a wonderful time last night, hmm? You seemed to really enjoy yourself. What happened, sweetheart?"

His hands remained on you, gripping far too tightly.

"Please, just... leave. Please."

You tried not to look down at his erect penis, but it was impossible to avoid. Your eyes quickly darted away, tears already forming.

"I can't leave now," William spoke softly, shaking his head. "I'm already all pent up. I need some relief."

You kept shaking your head. "Last night was a mistake. I-I really don't want to—"

"Well, I don't exactly care," he cut you off abruptly.

You flinched as he spoke to you. His voice was laced with a venomous anger that you had never heard before, and it was like a slap to the face. The sudden intensity of his emotions was suffocating, and you felt yourself shrinking away, trapped in a nightmarish scenario from which you could not escape.