Siblings party part 3

Weeks had turned into an eternity since the last glimpse of William. His absence didn't bring relief; instead, it bred a persistent unease, a gnawing fear that refused to dissipate. Each passing day only tightened his grip on your thoughts, his presence lingering like a stubborn stain, impossible to scrub away. You found yourself constantly on edge, haunted by the looming specter of his return, dreading the moment he might materialize at your doorstep.

Fredbear's, once a place of innocent joy and laughter, had transformed into your worst nightmare. Two children were killed there within the past 3 weeks, and two murders in such a short span of time seemed too ghastly to be mere coincidence. You can't help but feel like William had something to do with them. The thought of exposing your younger siblings, Jake and Jane, to such evil filled you with a profound sense of dread.

Although you felt apprehensive, the pleading voices of the twins tugged at your conscience, their screams contrasting with your growing anxiety. Jane's infatuation with SpringBonnie, oblivious to the monster underneath the suit, added another layer of discomfort.

Driven by a mix of fear and panic, you find yourself offering to take them to Fredbear's, a decision that now weighs heavily on your shoulders as you navigate the familiar route, their excited chatter echoing in the car. With each passing mile, your heart hammered against your ribs, a relentless rhythm of worry drowning out the excitement of the twins in the back seats. As you pulled into the crowded parking lot, a sliver of hope told you that maybe William would be too busy and wouldn't have time to hurt you.

As you park the car, you can't help but glance nervously at the entrance. The feeling is surreal, returning to this place, especially with your little siblings. The realization hits you: this was a terrible idea. You wish you had chosen to come alone to avoid putting them in jeopardy. Despite your misgivings, here you are, parked in the lot of Fredbear's Family Diner, with your eager six-year-old siblings squealing with excitement in the backseat.

Stepping into the diner, you're hit by a rush of sights, sounds, and smells. The air is heavy with the smell of pizza grease, mixed with the laughter of children and the beeping of arcade games. The bright lights flicker above, casting moving shadows on the floor.

"Promise you guys will stay close to me?" you implore, your voice betraying the tremor of anxiety that clenches at your throat. The twins nod eagerly, their wide eyes reflecting a mix of excitement and innocence.

Your heart drops to your stomach when you turn your head to see SpringBonnie – William – staring in your direction. The sight of him triggers you, your pulse quickening as he waves at you. You freeze as Jane's delighted voice pierces the air.

"SpringBonnie!" She squealed

Despite the twins' innocent enthusiasm, you know all too well that his gesture is meant for you alone, a silent invitation to his sinister intentions on you.

"W-Wow!" you stammer. As William's figure lurks closer, your instincts come in, immediately stepping in front of your siblings as a shield for protection.

"Bonnie!" Their voices ring out in unison as they rush away from you and towards the animatronic. You quickly follow, and chills go through your body as you watch him hug them both, his huge arms around their small frames.

"This is my sister!" Jane says to William, who's already looking at you.

"How nice!" William's voice was different, more high-pitched and goofy, clearly a bit for the kids. "What a pretty girl you are! Come up on stage with us!" He offers his hand, but you flinch and step back.

"O-Oh, I think I'll just watch," you stammer, your voice trembling with a mixture of fear and uncertainty, your hands finding your siblings' shoulders.

"Please??" their pleas grow more insistent.