dad's friend pt II

You can't escape William, no matter how hard you try.

***

You didn't sleep at all that night. William left your room after planting a kiss on your forehead and headed downstairs, where he slept perfectly fine. In fact, better than he had in a long time.

You laid awake in your bed, frozen, staring up at your ceiling. You hadn't even realized you had bled until your dad called you down for breakfast, and you stood up. Your white sheets were stained red.

You decided to take a shower, anything to try to make yourself feel better, anything to feel less dirty. But William's hands were still all over your body, you could feel them, his signature on you, claiming you his.

You changed into a pair of sweatpants and a large t-shirt, purposely trying to look as unflattering as possible. You knew William was down there, you could hear his laugh mixed with your dad's.

As you stared at yourself in the mirror, you dreaded going downstairs. You were too scared to see his face. But your dad called your name again, and you knew you had to.

Gulping, you mustered up the strength to walk downstairs. William was already looking at you, a sadistic grin shaping his face while your dad's back was turned towards the stove.

"Good morning," William said to you, making you shiver in disgust. "How did you sleep?"

He was taunting you, you knew he was. With his smirk, the twisted amusement twinkling in his eyes. He must've known you didn't sleep.

"Fine," you mumbled, looking down at the floor and quickly approaching your dad, giving him a long hug.

"Oh, good morning sweets!" Your dad squeezed you back, but you didn't want to let go. "Well, since when did you like to give your old man hugs?" He laughed, but you didn't reply, you just kept hugging him.

Once you finally released, he smiled, handing you a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. "You better eat up, you have that big championship game today," he reminded you, which you had completely forgotten about. How could you possibly play soccer after what William did to you last night?

"O-Oh," you mumbled, "Right. Uh, are you both gonna come?" You didn't look at William, but you could see him staring at you in your peripheral vision.

"Of course! William wants to cheer you on too!" Your dad said, and you heard William's laugh, which was only a reminder of his violation.

You gulped, forcing a strained smile. "G-Great!" You said, sitting down as far away from William as possible. He watched you as you ate, but you made sure not to look at him once. You couldn't let him be a distraction, but unfortunately, you figured it was impossible. Last night he had taken your virginity, something that you could never have back.

After breakfast you went to your room and got dressed in your soccer uniform. A black and orange jersey paired with shorts and your school's name adorned on the front and your number on the back. You put on your black socks and slipped on your slides, putting your cleats and shin guards in your soccer bag. You heard your dad and William downstairs still, but you knew you couldn't hide up in your room anymore. You grabbed your water bottle and headed downstairs, where they were sitting on the couch. You didn't listen to their conversation, instead you just went to the sink to fill up your water.

Your heart dropped to your stomach when you heard your dad leave the room. You were alone with William again. Fear gripped your heart as his footsteps got closer and closer, until you could feel his breath on the back of your neck.

"Look at you in that uniform," William whispered, pressing himself against you so you could feel his rock-solid erection , "So adorable."

You froze, letting the water overflow your bottle as his hands fell to your hips. "W-William, please, just, just leave me alone," you whimpered, your chest tightening.