Siblings party pt 4

You become rigid as William's hand makes contact, your gaze instinctively falling to the ground to evade his menacing grin.

"Hmm? Wellllll?" he probes, his index finger gently urging your chin upward.

Aware of your lack of options, you mumble with a tinge of shame, "Okay," burdened by the weight of submission. "Ready."

He beams with satisfaction, his expression morphing into a pleased grin. "Mm, you're such a good girl," he murmurs with a hint of pleasure, "how did I get so lucky?"

You shrug, uncertain how to respond to his praise. He chuckles softly, tenderly sweeping strands of hair away from your face. "Come on, give me a smile," he teases, tilting his head slightly. "Try not to look so miserable."

But you find it impossible to comply. His hold on your hips tightens as he repeats his request. "I said, give me a smile," he snaps, his gaze darkening as he looms over you. William towers over you by nearly at least six inches. .

Reluctantly, you muster a counterfeit smile, exerting every effort to make it convincing. Tears well up in your eyes as you force the fake grin to widen.

His smile widens. "Ah, that's it," he chuckles softly, "there's that adorable little smile of yours." With his left hand, he gently squeezes your cheek, while his other hand descends from your hip to the button of your jeans.

His gaze bears a cruel smirk as his hand slips beneath your jeans, trailing down to your groin, where his fingers begin to explore your entrance with deliberate slowness.

Instantly, your smile fades as his touch registers, replaced by an uncomfortable squirm as the unwanted arousal washes over you.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart?" he chuckles, increasing the intensity of his touch. You whimper softly, uncertain of how to respond. It does elicit a sensation, but not the one you desire.

"I'll take that as a yes," he hisses, finally withdrawing his fingers. He licks them provocatively, a gesture laced with cruelty, causing you to shudder in revulsion. "Now, be a good girl and raise your arms for me," he commands.

With a heavy sigh, you lift your trembling arms, swallowing hard as he removes your shirt, leaving you only in your bra. He licks his lips, his gaze lingering on you for a few moments. "Just as I envisioned," he chuckles to himself, giving your chest a possessive squeeze. "Perfect."

Effortlessly, William reaches behind your back and unclasps your bra, his gaze fixed on you throughout. As it slips off, revealing your bare chest, he grins at the sight. Instinctively, you attempt to shield yourself with your arms, but William disapproves. With a grunt, he seizes both your arms and secures them above your head.

"Don't," he snaps, his eyes smoldering with anger. "You don't need to hide from me, beautiful," his tone suddenly softens. You flinch under the pressure of his grip on your wrists, and he offers a gentle smile.

"If you promise not to resist, I won't have to hurt you," he whispers, his free hand caressing your chest once more.

"Okay," your voice trembles in reply, your body gradually easing its tension.

He smiles, his gaze half-lidded as he gazes down at you. "That's it," he murmurs seductively, slowly releasing your wrists to hang by your sides. "Now, why don't we get these jeans off you?" he suggests with a smirk, leisurely pulling down the denim that loosely clings to your frame. They slide down to your ankles effortlessly, leaving you only in your underwear. "Perfect," he mutters to himself, casting a quick appraising glance over your body.

You tremble beneath his predatory stare, a sense of helplessness washing over you. Embarrassment floods your senses; he remains fully clothed while you stand almost completely exposed. It feels unfair.

Pressing his body against yours, William ensures you feel the undeniable presence of his arousal through his slacks. He delights in your reaction, a smirk playing on his lips as he runs his fingers through your hair. "You're shaking," he chuckles, finding your vulnerability endearing.

Quickly, you shut your eyes tight as William unzips his pants, unwilling to even glimpse what lies beyond. His hot breath brushes against your neck as he gingerly moves aside your underwear, his long fingers teasing your entrance as he does so.

Your body tenses, dread consuming you. "Open your eyes, cutie!" William insists eagerly, his arousal pressing insistently against you, seeking entrance.

Your eyes snap open, locking with William's intense gaze. His hands grip your hips before lifting you slightly, then abruptly thrusting into you without warning. A sharp yelp escapes your lips, but he swiftly muffles your cry with his hand, a chuckle escaping his lips as he whispers into your ear.

"Aw, does that hurt?" he hisses, a cruel smirk adorning his face. You whimper in response, only eliciting a wider grin from him as his nails dig into your hips. Gradually, his pace slows, transitioning into a slower, more deliberate rhythm, eliciting a mixture of pain and hesitant pleasure.

His grunts soften as his head nestles into the crook of your neck. "God, you feel incredible," he murmurs, his hands roaming back up to your chest, his touch now tinged with a sense of possessiveness.

William's thrusts quicken, the discomfort intensifying once more. His unrestrained groans echo through the room, a reminder of your isolation. Thoughts of your siblings flood your mind, hoping they remain oblivious to your absence.

As his pace gradually slows, the once-smooth rhythm becomes disjointed. "F-Fuck," he mutters breathlessly into your hair, adjusting his position inside you, eliciting a gratified groan. Anticipation tightens your muscles as you brace for his climax, resigning yourself to the inevitable.

"Just relax, darling," he purrs, his hips grinding against yours as he reaches his peak, releasing himself inside you. His face nestles into the curve of your neck.

You lay there, feeling drained and violated, as William's weight presses against you. His breaths gradually slow, his grip on you loosening as the intensity of the moment fades.

He withdraws, his lips curling into a satisfied smile as he licks them. "That was even more delightful than the first," he chuckles, delicately tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear. "Alright sweetheart, it's time to get dressed," he instructs, his gaze lingering on you once more.

You nod your head, complying with a heavy sense of shame, hastily dressing as he zips up his slacks. Once you're fully clothed, William guides you out of the room, his hand resting possessively on your lower back, a silent reminder of his control.

"Go back to your siblings," he murmurs, his hand tracing soothing patterns up and down your back. "I'll join you later. And remember, darling, our little secret, alright?" He winks suggestively.

With a resigned sigh, you nod in agreement. "Mhm," you mumble softly.

He hums to himself before finally releasing you from his touch. "Off you go now," he says, giving your shoulder a final pat before you hurriedly make your way back, finding your siblings still distracted by Fredbear on stage, completely oblivious to your absence.

In a way you were relieved. At least your siblings didn't know.