I spilled them (pt 1)

[Liz and MC are 17]

***

William was deep into his project in the garage when the creak of the door behind him caught his attention. He turned to see you, Elizabeth's friend, standing in the doorway. It was obvious from your heavy-lidded eyes and slow movements that you were tired—understandable, since it was nearly 1 a.m. You wore nothing but an oversized t-shirt that hung loosely on your frame, making you look even more drowsy.

Normally, William despised being interrupted during his work. It was his time to focus, to shut out distractions. But when he saw you standing there, bleary-eyed and disheveled, he found himself not minding the interruption as much.

"Oh, shit," you muttered, stifling a yawn. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were in here." Your voice was soft, almost apologetic—you were just heading to the fridge in the garage for a late-night drink. You hadn't expected to find Mr. Afton still awake, let alone working. "I'll go—"

Mr. Afton rose to his feet, a teasing smirk on his lips. Elizabeth's father had always struck you as handsome—definitely intimidating and hard to approach, but undeniably attractive. His gaze on you sent a wave of heat to your cheeks.

"That's alright, sweetheart," he said gently, stepping closer. "I certainly don't mind."

Suddenly, you became painfully aware of your appearance: half-dressed with messy hair. You didn't exactly feel your best and were a bit more exposed than you'd like. "Uh, I—I'll just go," you stammered with a nervous laugh, but he swiftly moved to block your path.

William flashed a mischievous smirk, his gaze trailing over your figure. "You know, I've been at it all day, and I could really use a break. How about we take a little... pause?" His voice was low and suggestive. "Just a bit of stress relief, nothing serious."

"Uh... stress relief?" you stammered, your heart racing with concern.

"Exactly, stress relief," he reiterated, his hand delicately brushing against your arm. "Just something to help me unwind. You seem like a nice girl, and I'm sure you could lend a hand." He squeezed your arm lightly, his intense gaze locked on yours.

"Uh...I think I should get back upstairs—"

"Now, now, let's not be shy about it," he said, cutting you off as he pulled you into him. "We're just two adults taking a break, that's all."

"I'm not an adult," you protested, trying to remind him of your age.

He chuckled. "How old are you then?" He asked, turning to face you as he caged you against the door. "Sixteen? Seventeen? You look old enough," he assured you, his hand sliding down from your arm to your side, caressing you through your t-shirt.

"Elizabeth's age," you replied, furrowing your brows, surprised that he hadn't assumed already. "I'm seventeen."

"Seventeen, huh?" He smiled, his face just inches from yours. "That just makes things more thrilling, doesn't it?" He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, his fingers lingering on your skin. "You know, I've always had a weakness for younger girls."

Your eyes widened in fear as he closed in on you completely. Panic gripped your heart, and you felt tears beginning to well up. The sight of your tears seemed to excite William. "Oh, don't cry, sweetheart," he said, his voice deceptively soothing as his hand moved down to your thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You don't know what that does to me..." He began to unbutton his pants.

"W-Wait, no—"

"Mmm yes," he mumbled, pulling down his pants and underwear, his cock springing free. "Look at how much you're turning me on," he smirked, taking your hand and forcing it around his cock.

You tried to pull away, but he held your hand in place, moving it up and down. You felt uneasy, your eyes wide with a mix of disgust and fear. "That's it, keep going just like that," he urged, his voice becoming husky. He kept a firm grip on you, one arm pressing against your chest to restrict your movement while the other continued to guide your hand.

Tears began to flow uncontrollably as you attempted to hold them back, feeling trapped in your emotions. They came in a rush, quickly turning into gentle sobs.

"Oh, you're only making this better," he groaned, tension visible in his body as he watched the tears cascade down your face. "Look at me," he murmured, forcing your gaze to meet his while guiding your hand. "See how happy you're making me?" You shook your head, struggling to hold back the tears but losing the battle. "Shhh, it's alright, sweetheart," he soothed. "You're doing so well. Just keep moving your hand, nice and slow," he encouraged, "Pretend you want to please me..." His hips began to move against your palm, clearly reveling in the sensation. Despite your pleas and protests, he paid them no mind, his expression contorting as he approached his climax. "Your hand is so soft," he remarked with a heavy breath, "I bet you're quite popular with boys your age," he said, gripping your hand tighter and urging you to go faster.

"N-No," you sobbed.

"Shhh, just a little more, sweetheart."

You whimpered softly, shutting your eyes tightly to escape the sight of his face. His grip tightened painfully around your hand as he reached his peak. "Oh, fuck," he groaned, his body trembling as he released onto your palm. "Good girl." He smiled, finally letting go of your hand as his gaze shifted to you. He noticed the tears streaming down your cheeks, the fear in your eyes, and the way your body shook. Your hand remained limp, hesitant to touch anything. "Aw, what's the matter, sweetheart?" he asked, pulling up his pants.

"W-Why?" you sobbed, the words barely escaping your trembling lips.

"Why what? Why did I make you do that?" he replied, his tone dripping with condescension. "Because you're just so fuckin' cute, and I couldn't help myself," he said as he carelessly wiped himself on your shirt. You felt your heart sink as you leaned back against the wall. William tilted your chin up to force you to meet his gaze. "Oh, don't be so upset. It's not like I hurt you or anything, right?" he laughed, playfully ruffling your already disheveled hair. He then pulled out his camera and snapped a picture, grinning as he reviewed it. "Perfect," he remarked, tucking it away before looking back at you. You felt shattered, marked, and violated. "You'll keep this our little secret, won't you?" he leaned in closer, whispering in your ear. "You wouldn't want mommy and daddy to find out that their precious little girl enjoys pleasing men twice her age," he chuckled darkly.

You shook your head, sniffling softly. "No..." you murmured.

He smiled widely. "That's a good girl," he said, giving your cheek a patronizing pat. "I'll see you later." He gestured toward the door, granting you the freedom to leave. You wasted no time, scrambling away and rushing inside. Once in the bathroom, you did your best to clean yourself up before heading back to Elizabeth's room. Flustered, you opened the door, locking eyes with her the moment you entered.

"Hey! Weren't you supposed to get the sodas?" she asked, her brows knitting together. Her gaze then fell to your shirt, damp from splashing water in an attempt to clean off William's cum. She giggled. "Did you spill them?" she teased.

You managed a weak laugh and nodded. "Uh, yeah," you mumbled. "I spilled them."