Siblings party pt 2

"What a pretty name. Suitable for a girl like you. Weak, timid," William murmurs, his breath hot against your ear as he leans in. "Easy," he adds, the word slithering out with a low chuckle. You just stare at him, still trembling, slowly pulling up your jeans as he observes. "Wanna know a secret?" he whispers, his voice a sickening purr that makes your skin crawl. All you could do was shrug, unsure how else to respond to him.

"I locked you in that bathroom," he confesses, his smirk widening with perverse satisfaction. The realization hits you like a physical blow, leaving you reeling in disbelief. He had orchestrated this entire ordeal, manipulating you like a puppet on strings. "While I was working with the kids, I kept looking over at the pretty girl in the corner," he continues, almost sounding like he's holding back laughter. "And you looked sooo miserable. I was just thinking of all the different ways I could make you feel better."

His words send waves of nausea crashing over you, the sheer audacity of his actions leaving you speechless. How could someone be so cruel, so heartless?

"The only thing in the way was your family," he taunts. His laughter echoes in your ears like a mocking refrain. "But it turns out they don't even care. They forgot about you!" His words cut deeper than any blade. The realization that your own family had abandoned you in a time of need left you feeling hollow. "Terrible for you, but perfect for me," he concludes. He reaches out, twirling a piece of your hair with his index finger, a sickening gesture of possession.

You want to scream, to lash out at him with every ounce of strength you have. But as you stand there, paralyzed by fear and disbelief, you realize that you're powerless against the darkness that lurks within him.

You swallow hard, mustering every ounce of strength you have left to confront William. Tears blur your vision, yet you can still see his smile. "Can you let me go now?" you manage to choke out, your voice barely above a whisper. You can't bring yourself to meet his eyes, the shame and humiliation weighing heavy on your chest.

William's chuckle sends a shiver down your spine as he lifts your chin, forcing you to look him in the eyes. The intensity of his was only a sickening reminder of the power he held over you.

"And how exactly will you get home?" he questions. "Hm?" he presses when you remain silent. The truth was, you didn't know how you would get home. There was always that hour-long walk home, but the thought of being alone on the dark streets, vulnerable and exposed, filled you with a bone-deep dread.

William chuckles at your predicament, a cruel sound that echoes in the empty room. "C'mon, let me drive you home," he offers, placing a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"No," you mumble, your voice barely audible above the pounding of your heart. "They'll come back for me," you lie, clinging to the hope that your family will notice you're gone and come back for you. But deep down, you know you're alone in this nightmare.

"Awww," he coos, "Are you trying to convince me? Or yourself?" he questions. His laughter reverberates in the small room, a brutal reminder of your powerlessness. You remain silent. Embarrassment, fear, disgust—they all swirl together in a suffocating storm, threatening to consume you whole. William laughs at first before bursting out into a full on cackle. He reaches out, ruffling your hair in a patronizing gesture that makes your skin crawl.

"C'mon sweetheart, I'll get you home safe and sound," he assures you, his words oozing with false sincerity. "I won't touch you, don't worry. I've had my fun for the night."

His assurances ring hollow in your ears, but you were faced with an impossible choice. The thought of walking alone in the dark, cold rain with zero sense of direction filled you with dread, but the idea of accepting a ride from your rapist was equally horrifying.