Siblings party part 1

You're at Fredbear's Family Diner for your little siblings birthday party, and you get locked in the bathroom. William saves you, but he thinks he deserves something in return.

***

Sitting at a cramped table tucked away in a forgotten corner of Fredbear's Family Diner, you find yourself miserable with boredom. The sound of children's laughter and screams of joy whenever Fredbear or SpringBonnie would show up on stage assault your ears. You hated it here. It was your younger siblings' birthday party, a day that should have been filled with celebration, but for you, it was nothing more than a reminder of everything you had lost.

They relished in your parents' attention, something you don't get anymore. After all, they did steal it from you, the moment they were born. Everything was about the twins, since day one, and you were left behind. Always being forgotten, an afterthought, if you will.

A bitter feeling of envy whirls within you as you watch your siblings get up on stage and start singing with the two large animatronics. Fredbear and SpringBonnie genuinely terrified you. An almost 7 foot animatronic character being able to walk around, sing, dance, and have genuine conversations with people. The whole thing freaked you out. You knew that you should be participating, laughing, and playing alongside them, but you couldn't muster an ounce of enthusiasm. But you still couldn't help but be jealous.

You're desperate to escape, so you decide to hide yourself in the bathroom. It didn't take long to find it, there was a whole sign and everything. But when you try opening the door to return back to the miserable party, you found yourself trapped within its claustrophobic confines. Panic claws at the edges of your mind as you frantically jiggle the doorknob, each attempt met with stubborn resistance. With each passing moment, the air grew heavier, suffocating you in the cramped space. Yet, despite your pounding fists and desperate pleas for rescue, the door remained steadfastly closed.

Your breaths came in ragged gasps, the walls closing in around you as your heart hammers against your ribcage. Your claustrophobia was pushing you over the edge.

"Help! I'm locked in here!" You yell. Each cry echoes off the walls. Sitting in the corner of the small room, you hug your knees, hoping for someone – anyone – to walk in.

It felt like years before you hear a metallic click, followed by the creak of door widening. With a gasp of relief, you watch as the door swings open, revealing a figure looming in the doorway.

Tall and imposing, he fills the frame with an unsettling presence. His eyes, half-lidded and dark as midnight, fixate upon you with an intensity that sends shivers down your spine. A ghost of a smile plays upon his lips. As he steps closer, you can't help but recoil slightly, instinctively wary of this stranger who has appeared to rescue you.

Despite the relief flooding through you at the sight of the open door, a chill grips your heart as you realize that something about him is deeply nerving.

"Don't be scared, I'm just helping you." His voice was husky and rough, it matched him perfectly. He reached his hand out for you to grab, and you stare at it for a few seconds, contemplating. With a hesitant breath, you reach out to accept his offered hand, though every fiber of your being screams for caution. In that moment, as his ice-cold touch brushes against yours, you can't shake the feeling that you've just invited a predator into your midst.

"There we go," he says with a smirk as he pulls you gently up from the floor.

"Thank you, Sir," you manage, your voice a feeble attempt at politeness.

His laughter rumbles low in his chest, a sound that sends a shiver down your spine as he shakes his head in amusement. "Sir," he echoes mockingly, his tone dripping with condescension as he gives you a patronizing pat on the back. His hand lingers for a moment too long before finally releasing you, his smirk widening into a predatory grin.