A/N:

Hello, you beautiful Lockwood and Co. fanfic community!

I am Kaveh, and if you've read any Dune fanfic and find my name familiar, yes, I am @Imperial10176AG, and I wrote My Caladanian Rain.

This fanfic for Anthony Lockwood and Lucy Carlyle is my very first one. To say, I am relatively new to the Lockwood and Co. community. Although, yes, I've finished reading the books, and watched the show on Netflix countless times already. I just love the L&C so much. I love everything about it!

And I hope you, too are enjoying this little fanfic. It's just a bunch of silly one-shots that I had randomly thought of. I hope you'll find some entertainment for yourselves as you give this a read. And for those who are expecting head cannon approach to each chapter, that's not going to happen, not entirely! It's called Locklyle Reimagined, for Pete's sake! If my approach is not your cup of tea, or the type of fanfic you're looking for, then all I could say is that I don't control the media you want to consume. It's all on you, but to those who are reading it, and enjoying it, most of all, I'm quite happy. And one thing I forgot to mention from the beginning is that this fanfic has a lot of book reference, and if you haven't read the books, and don't follow through, I am so sorry, and I advice you get the books, because they are beautiful, and just the perfect thing if you love any trope that has found-family, thriller, and slow-burn in it. I personally love it, and to add, please stream the show on Netflix. Some of the details here came from it, and it's just as good as the books. Show Lockwood and Co. some love, people!

Now go ahead, smile, drink some water, take breaks, touch some grass, and enjoy the rest of the fanfic!

Sincerely yours,

Kaveh 🪻