3

"Enjoyed the goodbye kiss?" A familiar voice echoes through the room. I immediately turned behind only to see dad leaning on the kitchen door. When did he come? What was he doing here, he didn't see anything right? But the question broke all my hopes into pieces. He saw everything, everything we did.

My whole body begins to get colder as fear rushes through my veins. Taehyung, he's going to hurt him. The mischievous smirk his lips were capturing was enough for me to understand what he's going to do. Knowing that Taehyung also loves me, I know he won't let Taehyung go safely. I failed to protect him. I looked at dad shaking my head in tiny, my teary eyes begging him for his life.

"Save him if you can." It didn't take me any time to jump off of the dining table and run outside. The only thing I was wishing for is Taehyung's safety.

I heard dad calling someone, I ran fast but my body wasn't listening to me. The poison already has half done its work. I somehow managed to open the door only to see Taehyung getting inside the car.

"Kill him." I heard dad saying, I tried my best to run as fast as I can. I can't let Taehyung die. It was raining so heavily, I shouted his name. Wondering if he heard me.

3rd person's pov

"Okay sir, Taehyung is coming towards Young Master." The driver said to Mr. Jeon, who was on the other side of the call.

"Not Taehyung, kill Jeongguk." Mr. Jeon said as the driver's eyes widened.

"S-Sir-"

"Kill my son." Mr. Jeon said earning an okay from the driver. He cut the call and went towards the door watching Jeongguk running towards Taehyung.

"I failed to raise you, Jeongguk. Such a shame." Mr. Jeon scoffed as his hand tightened the grasp around the small glass bottle. The poison bottle Jeongguk has drunk.

The sky witnessed everything and the rain helped the sinner to erase the evidence. Jeongguk's blood flooded away from the rain as his bloody body lay on the ground taking sharp breaths, his last breaths.

"J-Jeongguk, no, no, no, no, no." Jeongguk sharply gasped when Taehyung held him in his hand screaming, begging for some mercy.

"T-Tae...." Jeongguk mumbles between his sharp breaths.

"Yeah, y-yeah, I'm right here. Y-You will be alright, hmm. I will take you to hospital and eve-everything will be alright." Taehyung says being breathless as he was choking on his sobs.

Jeongguk just looked at him as tears fell down from his eyes, couldn't take the pain anymore, he couldn't feel any part of his body. He was trying his best to utter a word but his own body betrayed him.

Jeongguk can understand he was dying, he was going to leave this crying boy. But at least he can die in his arms, it still feels like a dream to him. He finally accepted the reality, the cruel reality. He finally accepted his defeat, his love couldn't win against this cruel world.

"Gguk, I love you. Please don't leave me, don't die on me, Gguk!" Taehyung sobs loudly, holding his body tightly as his hand reaches to caress Jeongguk's cheeks.

(A/n: dang I'm crying again༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"God please, Gguk l-look at m-me. I w-won't let you die." Jeongguk just stared at the boy who was begging continuously as the rain drops fell on his face, removing his blood. He felt pathetic, he couldn't do anything but just see the person he loves cry being so fragile and vulnerable.