28

A few days later

Winter is a season when everything becomes lifeless. Even the tree which gives us the prettiest flower becomes lifeless in this period of time. But once this season ends and spring comes, everything gets its life back once again. Flowers bloom, showing their beauty to us.

Sometimes human life is just like that. There are some periods of time when they become lifeless but it's not for so long. Just like how spring makes their lives come back, a few people come into our lives to make us realize the meaning of our lives. Make us realize why we are living in this world.

Sometimes it's a friend, sometimes it's our family, sometimes it's someone we love or sometimes it's just a random person we meet in our daily life.

Jungkook was that person in Taehyung's life, who brought meaning back to his meaningless life, who made him realize the reason why he was living.

Faint birds chirping could be heard by Taehyung as he slowly opened his eyes to find himself in a white room. There wasn't any confusion left for him to realize that he was in a hospital room.

His hand was busy having a light grasp around the boy's hand, who was peacefully lying on the hospital bed, being unconscious.

It's been a few days since Jungkook had a heart stroke. Thankfully the boy was out of danger but he was still unconscious. And that was what scared everyone, because the doctor has informed them that if he doesn't regain his consciousness in a week there is a chance of him going into a coma.

Taehyung looks at the boy who was sleeping peacefully, looking so innocent. He still can't believe he was sent to kill him. Everything still seems like a dream to him.

"Wake up soon, I'm waiting for you." Taehyung says with his husky voice as he was about to give the boy a forehead kiss but before he could Mr. Kim enters the room, interrupting the both.

"Oh did I wake you up?" Mr. Kim says as he places the food on a table.

"No, I woke up a few minutes ago."

"How is he? Any improvement?" Mr. Kim asks, staring at the boy, he wanted to protect him but he ended up putting the boy in a shitty position.

"No, he's unconscious just like before." Taehyung says getting up from the chair.

"Taehyung-ssi, I want to talk to you for a moment. Are you willing to talk?" Mr. Kim asks, his nervousness was quite visible on his face.

"Alright, go on." Taehyung says with a blank face, he just hopes he will get a few explanations from Mr. Kim.

"Jungkook really does love you." Mr. Kim informed as Taehyung moved his gaze at him.

"Are you trying to play another game with me?" Taehyung says with a scoff.

"If you don't want to get played by us then why are you looking after him? Taking care of him? You have a company to take care of but you're staying here all day not caring a bit about your own company." Mr. Kim shoots Taehyung with bunches of questions.

"I'm only here because of my child." Mr. Kim rolled his eyes after hearing Taehyung.

"Oh stop with this excuse. You and I, we both know how much you love Jungkook. I know after knowing everything there are so many doubts that have been created about Jungkook's love towards you. But that boy is innocent here." Upon hearing Mr. Kim Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"How is he innocent here?"

"Because he didn't even go to you with the intention of killing you. I know he was supposed to kill you, act to be in love with you but he didn't act to be in love with you. He was really in love with you." Taehyung becomes even more confused after hearing Mr. Kim.