8

"Sit on my lap."

Jungkook's eyes widened as his jaw dropped along with the others after hearing Taehyung. His cheeks flustered red along with his ears and Taehyung was looking at him with an unreadable expression. He still didn't care about the looks everyone was giving him, as if there was no one beside him and jungkook.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim. I'm almost done eating, Jungkook can take my seat." Jimin informed as he hurriedly took a last bite of his sandwich and was about to get up but stopped immediately when someone held on his wrist, who was no one other than Yoongi. Jimin narrowed his eyes on the man.

"Why are you so desperate to leave, Jimin? I'm still here." Yoongi said, raising his eyebrow, Jimin cursed inside. What the fuck is wrong with this man.

"I'm full already and Jungkook can sit on my chair. Mr. Kim doesn't need to take any troubl-" cutting off Jimin, Yoongi speaks up.

"I don't think it's any trouble for him." Yoongi said with a smirk and sight eyed the two male. Jungkook's cheeks reddened even more, he felt so embarrassed and shy, he just wanted to go back and never agree with Yoongi.

"Jungkook can take my seat, I will go somewhere else." Jake said as all the attention went to him. He was almost about to get up with his tray full of food.

"No!! You stay here! I will-" Jungkook half shouts almost grabbing all the employees attention,he paused when he saw everyone was looking at him.

"I will s-sit on hyungie's l-lap." He murmured with his flustered face, trying his best to stop himself from blushing but his whole body has no intention of listening to him.

Without looking at Taehyung he settled himself on the elder's lap, hands tightly clutching on his blazer. It's not like it's his first time sitting on Taehyung's lap but still it's totally different from the others because this time they weren't alone, there were so many people around them whose attention was on him. He can hear people chattering about him. Jungkook never felt so embarrassed.

"Start eating." Jungkook's whole body flinched when Taehyung's deep voice whispered into his ear sending shivers down his spine. When Taehyung entered the cafeteria he didn't think he would be enjoying it so much.

Soon the flustered boy begins to eat his meal as fast as he can, he just wanted to get the puck out of this hell hole.

"Why aren't you eating? " The muffled younger asked as he was busy munching food.

"I have eaten my breakfast." Taehyung replied as Jungkook turned back looking at him in disbelief. If he already had his breakfast then why is he here?

"Then why are you here?" Knotting his eyebrows Jungkook asked, mouth stuffed with food. Taehyung looked at him furrowing his eyebrows. Did the younger forget he was the one who dragged him here, he must have.

"A bunny dragged me here." Taehyung replied, the others who were eating beside them tried their best to not laugh out or call out Jungkook for being so dumb. They were doing their own business while listening to the both male who thought they were the only ones here.

"A bunny?" Jungkook gasped and hurriedly gulped down the munching food as he quickly turned around to face the elder man. Taehyung hummed in response thinking how he can be so clueless when the thing is about him.

How adorable of him.

Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing about the bunny, he loves bunnies. Especially those fluffy ones with big ears, because they are best for cuddles.

(A/n: reminds me of my bunny:(( rip my little fluffy ball:(((()

"But how can a bunny drag you here? Are you trying to fool me?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, eyeing the elder man suspiciously.