10

"Mhmm-" Jungkook lets out a soft gasp when Taehyung's lips smashed onto his, he can feel Taehyung's tongue licking the cream on his lips, it feels like his legs will give up any moment.

The sweetness becomes double for Taehyung when he also gets to taste Jungkook's soft lips. His hand being wrapped around the younger's tiny waist, giving it soft caresses which was making the younger even more weak under him, it just became one of his habits. He doesn't know how a boy can have such a tiny waist, his one large hand is enough to hold it. While the other hand was being pressed against the door beside the younger's head.

The tiny whimpers and breathy moans Jungkook lets out bring Taehyung to heaven, he has become so addicted to those sounds only Jungkook creates. Giving the last lick on the younger's cherry pinkish glossy lips Taehyung pulled himself back only to stare at him with his darkened eyes. Red tinted cheeks were hiding behind the cream, glossy lips were parted to take breath, eyes half opened with his hands tightly clutching onto his shirt. Just by a kiss he has already become a mess, which Taehyung actually doesn't mind.

"If I get diabetes it's because of you." Taehyung spoke up under his breath as he leaned in to lick cream on the younger's cheeks. The contact between his tongue and Jungkook's skin was enough for his tummy to create all those strong butterflies which make his whole body go jelly. Taehyung savored the sweetness wondering if cream normally tastes this much good or it was all because of the younger one.

The younger's glossy lips let out a sharp gasp when Taehyung picked him up, both large hands gripping the younger's bottom with a secure grip. Jungkook hurriedly wrapped his legs around the elder's waist as his hands automatically tightly grasped on the elder's broad shoulders.

Not giving any chance to the younger to speak Taehyung captured his lips, having the advantage of the younger's lips being parted he slid his tongue inside his wet cavern. Eagerly tasting every corner of it, the only thing Taehyung could taste was sweetness and more sweetness. Their tongue tangled, sending a heat of rushing pleasure in the younger's body making his toes curled up.

The chasing after each other turned into a heated make out session with Taehyung having no intentions of letting go of the younger's sweet lips.

"Hnghh-" Jungkook lets out a moan which was gladly swallowed by the elder who tightly squeezed his ass cheeks, adding another pleasure. Not being able to keep his pace in kissing as he was already out of breath Jungkook begins to slightly punch on the elder's shoulder.

But instead of letting go of the younger's lips Taehyung pressed himself on the younger even more, squeezing him between the door and himself. The slight punches became stronger as from the corner of the younger's lips saliva was dripping down.

Jungkook gasped loudly when Taehyung finally broke the kiss which made him all breathless, a thick string of saliva proudly connecting their mouths. But soon his breath hitched when the elder attacked his cream coated neck, tongue living kitten licks savoring the cream. The grasp on the elder's broad shoulders tightened, turning his hands into fists as he titled his head, giving more access to his neck for Taehyung to taste.

"Is it delicious?" Jungkook asked out, voice too small as blush rushed over his cheeks reddening them even more. He felt like he was any dessert which Taehyung was devouring.

"You are delicious."

A little whine left from the glossy lips of the younger's as the boy turned to the other side of the bed, eyes closed, blanket was anywhere but on his body where it was supposed to be.

"Mmhm banana milk.." The younger's mumbled as he was sucking on his thumb but soon his eyes shot open, he was already drooling over his craving for banana milk in the middle of his sleep.