24

"Took you long enough to come out, honey." A familiar voice can be heard by Mrs. Jeon as a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. She immediately knew who the person was, it was her husband.

But instead of getting afraid of getting caught, her face soon captured a big smile.

"You know it's not easy to convince him but I did it eventually. He's still an idiot like before. Believing everything we say about Jeongguk." Mrs. Jeon laughed out as she turned around to face her husband, Mr. Jeon.

"You can't blame him, honey. You're just too good at it." Mr. Jeon said with a grin capturing his face as he placed a sweet peck on her cheeks which hit on his chest.

"Stop playing around. Now can you tell me what these are all about? What are you planning to do?" Mrs. Jeon asks, raising an eyebrow but instead of getting a proper answer she just receives a small smirk.

Taehyung's eyes were glued to the paper Mrs. Jeon gave him where the real parents of Jeongguk's location was. His hand was cold as ice, not knowing what to do anymore. But he couldn't win against his heart just like every time.

Soon he opened the paper to see the location as his eyes widened, and couldn't get himself to believe what his eyes were witnessing. The location was Jungkook's house, Mr. Kim's house.

Everything paused for Taehyung, his brain slowly began to collect all the dots. How they both look exactly alike but why did Jungkook hide it from him. Why did his family hide it from him? It's not possible that Mr. and Mrs. Kim didn't even know they had twin sons. Even if it was stolen the moment he was born, they were definitely aware of it.

Taehyung felt like his brain was going to explode from all these questions. He needed to know all the questions answers, he was so faded up with these new questions appearing out of the blue which's answer was clearly hidden from him. He was so done with this game now.

Not being able to control himself anymore, Taehyung starts the car engine and starts his journey to busan.

It was past 2pm and Taehyung still wasn't home nor the man even tried to contact him. It wouldn't be a lie if I tell you Jungkook isn't mad at Taehyung for leaving him alone here even on weekends. So he decided to enjoy the day by himself.

The big room of Taehyung's was filled up with Jungkook's laughter and giggles as he was watching some funny videos of childrens. They're so adorable and funny as well. He couldn't believe there was a little baby inside his tummy.

Jungkook looks down at his tummy, pulling up his sweater. He stared at it for a moment before speaking up.

"Are you really in here.........baby?" Jungkook asks, totally forgetting he can't receive any answers.

"What do you eat for a living? My blood? Sorry mommy isn't a science student. Mommy doesn't know anything about biology but you can tell mommy about it. Right!??" Jungkook chirps, his eyes start shining at the thought of knowing something new. But as usual he doesn't receive any reply.

"Are you mad at mommy for ignoring you at first?" Jungkook asks again, now his eyes weren't shining anymore, more like they were getting teary.

(A/n: I can't imagine how badly his moods are going to swing now that he's pregyy 😐 pray for Taehyung everyone 🤲)

"Ta-Talk to mommy.." Jungkook mumbles under his breath before he cries out loudly, shaking the whole mansion. Everyone's breath hitched upon hearing Jungkook's cries, they were more busy thinking if the banana milk was finished. But how can it be possible, there are like thousands of boxes of banana milk in the storage.