14

Taehyung was sitting on the toilet, manspreading as the younger boy was already on his knees, looking at him with his big innocent eyes. Taehyung's hand reached to softly grasp his chin as the boy leaned into his touch.

Taehyung parted the boy's swollen lips and softly caressed his upper bunny teeths.

"Don't use your sharp bunny teeth." Taehyung husked, as the boy, being very obedient, replied to him with a nod immediately. Letting go of those lips Taehyung cupped the boy's cheeks, lips smacking against each other, puffing out forming into a big pout. He leaned down and placed a wet kiss on his lips, telling him to go on.

The big doe eyes of the younger's which hold so much innocence inside moved its gaze from the elder's darkened eyes to his crotch area, his hand reached to undo the pant, as the hard erection of the elder's became more lucid. The question of whether he will be able to take the elder's hard cock inside his mouth begins to run through his mind.

Jungkook pulled down the elder's underwear as the hard erection sprung up proudly, his throat going dry, rethinking his own decision which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"If you want you can take your words back, ang-" cutting off Taehyung's unfinished sentence Jungkook speaks up.

"No, Angel wants to do it!" Jungkook informed and Taehyung understood he had long gone into his subspace.

Jungkook blinked his big eyes several times before reaching his hands to hold the elder's erection, he gulped realizing how hard it was, hard as rock. He wiggled into the elder before he placed a kitten kiss on the bulge, Taehyung let out a throaty groan.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled, gaining little by little confidence. Not breaking eye contact with Taehyung he took the tip inside his warm mouth, as he swirled his tongue around the length, totally reminded that he can't use his teeth.

"Fuck, Angel." Taehyung growled, throwing his head back, never imagining Jungkook's mouth would feel this good.

The younger boy took it as a compliment, by now he totally understood his assignment. While trying to earn more from the elderly man, Jungkook's head bobbed down, with an obvious intention of taking more inside his mouth.

He lets out a muffled gag when Taehyung's cock hits against his throat, he couldn't even take all in, just half of it was inside his mouth as on the left length he used his hands, little soft hands.

He looked up at Taehyung with his big teary eyes, not understanding if he was doing good or bad because Taehyung wasn't letting out any sound, but if you judge by his face it was clear that it was pleasurable.

Not knowing what to do next, Jungkook just stayed like this, having the half length inside his mouth as his tongue swirled around its figure and his hands were jerking off.

Letting out a deep growl Taehyung pulled out his cock from the younger's mouth creating a pop sound as he let out a huff, Taehyung totally understood his innocent mind was nowhere near to know how to do it. He stared at his face, tears being collected in the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall down any moment, cheeks and ears flushed red and a thick string of saliva connecting his huge cock to the boy's glossy lips as drool slips down from the corner of his lips.

It was enough for Taehyung's mind to be blown away, Jungkook looks so lewd, still so innocent, his big eyes still hold a big amount of innocence. He doesn't know how he's controlling himself from pounding the boy hard.

"Don't just put it inside your mouth, try to move your head." Taehyung exclaimed, and put his two fingers inside the younger boy's mouth as he thrusted in and out, giving him an example.