16

"What about me?" Taehyung's deep voice echoed through the loud room which went silent after hearing him, as everyone's shocked eyes landed on him, staring at him in shock and disbelief, thinking the man was probably joking around. But unfortunately he wasn't, nor did he realized what he just uttered.

You can say it was just a reaction of the not so unfamiliar burning feelings inside him, the urge to show his territory, it's been a long time since he felt like this. In the end we all know that the boy was making him feel all these nostalgic feelings again.

"Hic-!" The hiccup sound of Jungkook's finally broke the silence as he hurriedly covered his mouth from embarrassment as the whole attention went to him.

Jungkook's head was spinning, the words Taehyung left from his mouth were running through his head. He couldn't bring himself to process anything. He really might be dreaming.

"Nothing bout you!! Koo won't marry you!" Jihoon shouts, sending glares at Taehyung who finally seems to realize what he has done.

Taehyung moved his gaze from the kids to Jungkook who's cheeks reddened even more from the sudden eye contact.

Jungkook doesn't know what was happening around him, everything felt so blurry, he doesn't know why out of nowhere his heart was beating at an abnormal pace, why it was getting so hard to keep his consciousness.

He shouldn't be feeling this, he shouldn't be exaggerating this simple sentence. He furiously blinked his eyes to get a better vision but it was no help in the end.

After gulping down his own saliva Taehyung speaks up, never feeling so nervous before.

"I- Jungkook!" Before he can even start, Taehyung shouts, seeing the boy in front of him closing his eyes as he falls on the ground in a flash of light without letting anyone process anything.

"Jungkook!!"

"Koo!!" Along with Mr and Mrs. Kim the trio of kids shouts, quickly went to the unconscious boy laying on the ground.

"Baby what happened!! Are you okay!" Mr. Kim starts screaming, cupping the boy's pale face.

"He is unconscious, can't you see? How can he tell you what happened, now move your ass!" Mrs. Kim shouts and almost kicks her husband out of her sight. Aeri, Nibi and Jihoon immediately hugs the middle aged man crying out, worried for their Koo.

"Ahjussi, what happened to Koo?" Aeri says in her small voice, almost tearing up.

"He will be alright, right?" Nibi asks, looking at Mr. Kim with teary eyes.

"SAVE MY KOO! HE PASSED OUT! MY KOO IS NOT OKAY! SAVE HIM!" Jihoon cried out, almost sending tantrums as Mr. Kim tried to calm them down with his own anxious self.

"Is he okay?" Taehyung asks as he watches Mrs. Kim checking Jungkook's pulse and soon she lets out a sigh in relief.

"Yeah. He just fainted." Mrs. Kim informed as everyone sighed in relief except one little soul.

"FAINTED!???? HOW?? WHY?? WHY DID KOO FAINT? HE IS OKAY, RIGHT??" Jihoon shouts, tears continuously streaming down.

"Yeah yeahh your koo is alright, I think he is just exhausted from the journey, now stop screaming if you don't want to disturb your beloved koo and Taehyungie can you please place him on the couch." Mrs. Kim says as she gets up to get some water so she can bring Jungkook back to his senses.

Taehyung did as he was told, he slowly and very carefully placed the boy on the couch. And soon Mrs. Kim comes to them while holding a glass of water. It didn't take much time for Jungkook to squeeze his eyes before slowly opening them fully when a few drops of water landed on his face.