15

Jealousy

"Research has shown that jealousy can be a sign of feeling deeply in love with a partner."

Jungkook stared into his phone screen with full as he stole a few glances at the elder man beside him. A bright smile captured his face, lighting up his face and eyes sparkled up.

They were inside a taxi which is supposed to drive them to their destination, Jungkook's parents house. The driver was driving without paying any attention to the boys sitting behind him.

Jungkook hums, nodding his head, and puts his phone back. Head totally busy thinking how to make up with Taehyung, who could you say sulking?

His aura was scarier than usual, which would send anyone thousands miles away if they came to approach him. Jungkook noted, jealous Taehyung is more scary than an angry Taehyung.

His face was literally saying "Don't utter a word if you want to live."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, trying to relax his tired body, and Taehyung sight eyed him, worried if the younger one was having any trouble. In the end he was in another world of being whipped, you know.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he watched the boy settle himself on the seat, folding his knees to sit on it as his hand reached to cup Taehyung's cheeks. Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung was ready to face his million questions but instead of that the boy just kept staring at him, eyebrows being knotted as if he was scanning something and Taehyung just let him be. Who was he to say no when he gets a chance to stare into those starry eyes.

"Hmmm." Jungkook hums and finally lets go of Taehyung's face.

How adorable.

"Are you mad, hyungie?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head a bit, looking at him with his dangerous puppy eyes and Taehyung swears he can die just by looking at his face.

"No, why would you think that?" Taehyung replied and watched Jungkook sitting normally.

"Then are you angry?" Jungkook asks again.

"No." Taehyung says, eyes softening.

"Hmmmm.." And with a hum Jungkook again gets lost in his thoughts.

"Isn't he jealous? I thought he was jealous." Jungkook thinks lips are turning upside down, capturing a big pout which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung who was a little bit confused.

"Why didn't you ask me if I was jealous?" Said by Taehyung as Jungkook quickly looked at him, furrowing his brows at him.

"Huh?" Jungkook knotted his brows looking at the elder man in confusion but soon he gasped softly.

"OH! Are you jealous, hyungie?" Jungkook asks, eyes being widened which was stabbing Taehyung's heart brutally. How can someone be so clueless yet adorable?

Jungkook was just like an open book to Taehyung, the more he gets to know him the more adorable he finds him. Sometimes he can be really annoying but most of the time he can be the cutest. Whatever is going through his mind, you can understand everything just by looking at his face, his facial expressions say it's all.

"Yes." Taehyung says, a small smile capturing his face, and Jungkook gasps, lips turning into an 'o' shape. His cheeks redden, smacking his opened lips together.

It was so dangerous for Taehyung's heart.

The boy wastes no time to snake his hands around the elder's neck, pulling him into a hug as Taehyung gladly hugged him back wrapping his hands around the boy's tiny waist.