12

"JUNGKOOK, WAKE UP!" A high pitched sound echoed through the deadly silent room as there was a certain boy who was soundly sleeping under the blanket, enjoying his dreamland well in his word enjoying a date with his sleepie boyfie totally not caring about whatever happening around him.

"Jin he's not waking up!" The tall guy informed his husband who was busy serving their breakfast on the table.

"Oh my god, you can't even wake up a little boy. Just say I will throw away all his banana milk and iron man plushie!'' Jin groaned in irritation and received a quick reply from his husband.

"OUR LITTLE BUNNY PRINCE WAKE UP! OR MY HUSBAND GONNA THROW AWAY ALL YOUR BANA-" Namjoon's shouting was cut off by the sleeping boy who opened his eyes and in a flash of light jumped down from the bed with the blanket hanging on his shoulder.

"DON'T EVEN DARE TO FINISH IT! I'M AWAKE OH MY GOD!!! STOP TARGETING MY PRECIOUS BANANA MILK!" The boy shouted back, both hands resting on his waist while a cute yet angry frown captured his face.

"Well not only your banana milk but also your iron man plushie." Namjoon shrugged at the boy who was glaring at him as being dangerously cute.

"Don't give me those glasses buns, it was all said by your jin hyungie. Now fresh up fast and eat your breakfast. You're already late." Namjoon said softly, fondly smiling at the boy who crawled out of the room (A/n: lmfao just kidding 😭) huffed and dashed out of the room, whining.

"Hyungieeee~~" The whiny voice of Jungkook's can be heard by Jin and Jimin who were busy scrolling through his mobile as usual.

"Good morning to you too, baby." Jin replied as he ruffled the boy's messy hair and the sleepy whining boy pouted.

"Can I please sleep five more minutes, please please please please please please please please please please please-"

"No, you're already late. You have a train to catch, do you still remember?"

"No, I won't miss it, please, hyungieee, just five minutes. I was in the grand open ceremony of my banana milk factory. Please!!!" Jungkook whined loudly making Jin groans out, he was about to reply the whining boy but before he could the doorbell rang.

"Stop whining and open the door."

Jungkook cried out, totally understanding he won't be able to attend his banana milk factory grand opening ceremony. With the dangerous pout capturing his face, the boy pulled up the blanket which was hanging on his shoulder and hid his head under it. With only his round boba ball face, Jungkook can be seen walking toward the door.

The doorknob twisted as the door opened revealing the person who rang the doorbell, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened in a flash of light looking at the man in front of him in a black suit. Before even Taehyung could look at him Jungkook shuts the door on his face, who felt dumbfounded.

Holding up his blanket Jungkook ran inside his room and shut the door as the trio in the living room looked at him in confusion, and couldn't understand anything that just happened.

"Why did he run as if he just saw a ghost?" Jin asked, holding a plate.

"I don't have a thought." Jimin replied as Jin shot his eyes at the short male.

"Don't copy my line."

"Oh really? It doesn't have your name written on it." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes receiving a glare from the elder man. Their conversation was interrupted by the doorbell again reminding them that there is someone standing in front of their doorway.