25

Love was something which gave Taehyung both happiness and sadness. Many people find him annoying for sticking up to the same person he fell in love with several years ago. But he doesn't blame them, because in the end people are good at judging people without even trying to understand what they have gone through.

Not everyone gets to witness the death of the person they loved for years.

But Taehyung was lucky to have someone like Jungkook beside him, who keeps reminding him that there is still a person who loves him, whom he loves. Whom he promised to live his rest of the life.

He couldn't do anything when Jeongguk died in front of him but he will surely give him justice. Even though he had poisoned himself, he was murdered. Murdered by his own father, what can be worse than this?

The car engine stopped when it was in front of a certain house. It was already dark by now, the moon had already shown up, flexing its beauty to the world.

Grabbing the car key and a file, Taehyung hurriedly gets down from the car only to rush towards the main door of the house. Tapping on the doorbell furiously until a familiar lady opens the door with a confused face.

"Taehyung-ssi?" Mrs. Kim utters out of confusion, she looks around to see if Jungkook was there but there wasn't a single sign of him. It made her even more confused.

Taehyung couldn't utter a single word rather than just taking deep breaths, even Mrs. Kim was unable to read his expression.

"Come inside first." She gestured to the man to come inside as Taehyung stepped inside the room only to see Mr. Kim looking at him being completely dumbfounded.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim says as he springs up from the couch and looks behind them to see Jungkook but the boy wasn't even there.

"Where's Jungkook? Why did you come here alone?" Mr. Kim kept shooting Taehyung with his questions as Mrs. Kim glared at him, telling him to shut up who immediately decided to not speak any farther.

Taehyung lets out a dry chuckle before he looks at Mr. Kim with his bloodshot eyes, he throws the file on the tea table and brings out an envelope from his blazer's inside pocket.

"So, how much money did he offers you to do this?" Taehyung says under his breath as both Mr. and Mrs. Kim look at him in confusion.

"W-what are you talking about?" Mr. Kim replies in confusion. Upon hearing him Taehyung bursts out laughing like a maniac.

Mrs. Kim looks at Mr. Kim knotting her eyebrows. There must be something going on which she doesn't have a clue of.

"All of you have taken me as a fool, huh? A FUCKING FOOL???!!!" Taehyung shouts as he goes to grab Mr. Kim's collar but soon Mrs. Kim interrupts him, preventing him from hurting her husband.

"What the hell is happening here!!?" Mrs. Kim shouts being the only one in the dark.

"You knew that as well, didn't you?" Taehyung says bitterly.

"Taehyung, I swear to god I can't understand why you're acting like this and what you're even saying."

Taehyung scoffed after hearing her, thinking how this family is so good at fooling people. He signals Mrs. Kim to read the file as she reaches her hand to grab it while sight eyeing her husband who was clearly tensed up.

Taehyung sat down on the couch, manspreading as he took a deep breath. He has already lost his mind, he wasn't even sure if he will be able to hold himself back from killing anyone from this family and of course the Jeon family.

Mrs. Kim opened the file as she knotted her brows after reading a document on Jungkook's health for the past 10 years. It was clearly written that the boy had a car accident on 4th June in 2018. And he was badly injured by it, which even left an effect on both his brain and body.