6

"Stay with me tonight."

There wasn't any perfect word to express how Jungkook was feeling after hearing the elder but his face couldn't help and ended up expressing his feelings by his actions. A bright smile captured Jungkook's face as he quickly nodded at Taehyung, furiously.

"Okay!"

He knows that 'Stay with me tonight.' wasn't the usual ones, where they were only supposed to have sex or pleasure each other. It was something which was seeking for comfort, seeking for the feeling of being loved or having someone by their side and Jungkook couldn't be more happy. It was just the first step, a very first baby step towards a new future. Where there won't be any place for sadness but only happiness. And Jungkook will make sure of that.

The big doe eyes of Jungkook's were locked with the elder's dark one as the elder looked away after a while with a hum.

Jungkook's eyes roamed around the room observing every single thing, why does all the rooms in this big ass mansion have to be decorated as some king's room. This is how it feels to be rich, which Jungkook can't relate to.

It has already passed 10pm which means they should be sleeping very soon and after what happened a while ago, they should sleep even earlier than usual.

"Okie, okie, hyungie. We should sleep now. I'm so tired and I know you're too." Jungkook chirped settling himself on the bed. If you're wondering how he was acting all normal after all this, it's not like Jungkook forgot everything.

He was acting like this because he remembered everything. He remembered he promised Taehyung that he will make him happy and to make him happy the first thing he should be doing is to make his own self happy even though he wasn't at all.

Jungkook's body flinched in surprise when he felt a light weight on his lap, being confused he looked down only to see Taehyung's head resting on his lap.

"Hyungie-"

"Let's stay like this for a while." Taehyung's voice comes out as muffled as he nuzzles more into the boy as blush rushes through Jungkook's cheeks reddening them as tomato.

No matter how much he tries, every single thing reminds Taehyung of Jeongguk. He doesn't know if he will be able to love someone else again just as Jeongguk told him. He doesn't know if he will finally be happy one day but one thing he knows is the boy next to him means something to him, something very special. He doesn't know if this is because of the relationship he has with him for a month or because of the face. But he won't lie, he can feel this boy has all the answers for all his questions, and has all the solutions for every problem.

He gave up on everything, every single thing around him. Taehyung wasn't someone to believe in fate or destiny but right now he just let everything happen as it is supposed to be and flow with the flow.

Not caring about his own tired body Jungkook reaches his hand to caress the elder's soft fluffy hair and caresses until both of them let their tiredness take control over them, making them fall asleep. Taehyung sleeping resting his head on Jungkook's lap who's hand was being tangled with his hairs as the boy was sleeping resting his head on the headboard of the bed.

A groan left from Taehyung's lips as he turned to the other side trying to make himself more comfortable. He opened his sleepy eyes only to see the time on the wall clock which was telling him that it's 3 in the morning. Realizing his head wasn't resting on any pillow he got up as Jungkook's hand which was tangled with his hair fell down on his lap.

Taehyung cursed inside when he saw Jungkook's sleeping position, the boy must be having a hard time sleeping like this and there wasn't any doubt that his neck would arch later.