4

"10 years, for 10 years I was in love with you. I thought it will go away eventually, my feelings for you will go away as the day passes but each day it passes I feel more deeply. My feelings grew stronger instead of vanishing. It was so beautiful falling in love with you, I don't know how I fell but it was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me. I don't know how but you were mixing up with my blood as if you were the most important part of my body." Tears weren't planning to stop as the sky was slowly filling up with the dark clouds. Small drops of rain falling on the ground.

"You made me feel no one ever succeeded to make me feel, your every smile could bring me to heaven. You being beside me was enough reason for me to live. For my whole life I lived believing my love was a one sided love. You never loved me, you never thought of us as something more than friends. Why would you do that to me?"

"Why, Jeongguk? Why couldn't you be selfish for once? We could have lived together no matter how much time. I would die happily if you were with me. I can't live like this, Jeongguk." Taehyung cried out, he was done suffering like this. His heart reached its limit.

"Everyday I wake up I miss your presence, this life is nothing but a curse to me. I can't take this anymore Jeongguk, I'm not strong enough for this. What did I do wrong, I just loved you. Why does God hate me so much? Why am I so unlucky? They told me you also loved me, then why did you leave me alone. Why, how could you think that I can live without you?!! Why Jeongguk, why!?" Taehyung screamed with a broken voice as his head was resting on Jeongguk's cemetery.

His cries could be heard by Jeongguk who was sleeping there for years but how much he wanted he couldn't comfort the man. He can't tell him to move on, move on from him. This will only bring him more pain.

"You did free yourself from the pain but what about me? I can't even die, they won't even let me die!!" He cried, cried until tears refused to come out. Until he lets his tiredness surround him making him falling asleep, a short escape from the torture.

The rain fell on his body like a blanket, he felt warm. Warmth of something he was craving for, warmth of Jeongguk as if the boy was hugging him. Comforting him, trying to erase a small amount of pain.

Taehyung doesn't come here often, because he knows he is not strong enough to see Jeongguk sleeping here. His guilts eat up his body, the pain begins to torture him. But he also feels Jeongguk's warmth, he feels like Jeongguk can hear his cries, his complaints.

"Jungkookie, you don't have to help me, you should go and only take rest. If Mr. Kim sees you doing something he will scold me." Said by Mrs. Lee who was trying her best to convince the boy who had made his mind that he will help Mrs. Lee even if the world gets destroyed. And there was Marrie who was watching it all with an annoyed face.

"I have been resting since this morning!! I wanna do something!" Jungkook whined and gave Mrs. Lee his puppy eyes as Mrs. Lee couldn't help but found herself falling into Jungkook's trap.

"Aish, okay." Mrs. Lee sighed in defeat.

Hearing Mrs. Lee's approval Jungkook jumped in excitement filling the kitchen with his giggles but sadly his excitement didn't last long as he became tired after an hour.

"Jungkookie, I have listened to you, now you have to listen to me. You have already helped ahjumma a lot, now take rest okay?" Mrs. Lee said and jungkook replied her nodding.

It was already 7:30 pm. Taehyung will come back from work in an hour, Jungkook was waiting for the whole day. While humming a sweet melody Jungkook went upstairs, to Taehyung's room.

He was already wearing one of Taehyung's hoodies which reaches his thighs and it makes Jungkook feel warm. As if Taehyung was holding him, the scent of Taehyung's was enough for Jungkook to calm him down and feel safe.