23

"Hyungie.. What happened? Who messaged you?" Jungkook asks with his low voice looking at the man who moved his gaze at him.

Taehyung was once again left on the cliffhanger, again he felt like he was slowly losing the grip, the grip he had around everything. How many secrets are left for him? Everytime he thinks everything is okay, he has come across all the complications and a new secret hits him like a truck. Make him realize, it's not easy to move on from his past.

But still upon seeing the boy in front of him was causing him to gain a little bit of strength, the strength to face another truth. He swore to protect this boy, give him all the happiness this world has then why god was making things hard for him.

He finally moved on then why? Why was his past continuously dragging him down, why wasn't his past letting him move on? He doesn't know. But this time no matter what happens he won't let anything happen which would cause a distance between him and Jungkook. He just can't let this happen because if somehow he ends up losing this boy, he will lose the last hope to live.

Without saying anything to the boy Taehyung pulls the boy into a tight hug, trying to calm himself down as fast as possible. He can't let Jungkook guess anything, it's not good for his condition.

He will solve this without causing any mistake, he won't let his past play with his present, and his present was Jungkook. He will do anything to keep it safe, in the end he promised this to his most loved one.

"Nothing, baby. Just some office related issues. You don't need to worry about it." Taehyung mumbles as he buried his face into the younger's neck, the sweet scent of his was calming him down like a miracle, Jungkook slowly wrapped his hands around him.

"Don't worry too much, you will handle it as always. My boyfie is capable of many things." Jungkook cheers the man as he rubs his small hands on his back who snuggles more into him.

Jungkook had a guess something was wrong but he didn't ask for it since Taehyung didn't want to tell him. Taehyung will tell him when he needs to know.

The next day

A lot of questions were running through Taehyung's mind when he was driving the car. He didn't take his driver because Mrs. Jeon asked him to come alone. She doesn't want to take any risk but what was so risky about it? Taehyung was confused.

Soon he reached the place he was asked to come, it was a well known restaurant in the city. When he stepped inside a person interrupted Taehyung, telling him to go with him. It was easy for Taehyung to understand where the person was taking him.

Both of them stopped in front of a room and when the person opened the door for Taehyung, he spotted a beautiful lady waiting for him too eagerly. He could spot the nervousness on her face.

Taehyung felt his whole body heating up, the blood which was running through his veins started boiling. No matter what people say Taehyung knows she killed Jeongguk indirectly. He wished to meet this woman never in his life but as if his life was listening to him.

Taehyung gritted his teeths, stepping inside the room, his veins showing up.

"I'm sorry for calling you here at this tim-" Before even Mrs. Jeon could finish, Taehyung cut her off.

"Cut all this crap. What do you want to talk about?" Taehyung says with his poker face, showing he doesn't have any interest in her sweet little chit chat.

Mrs. Jeon nodded in reply and gestured Taehyung to take a seat as he sat on a chair, facing a person he would rather ignore.

Taehyung watched Mrs. Jeon take out something from her bag and put it on the table. He looks at her in confusion.