18

"D-Do you have any feelings for me? "

The room went silent once these words were left from the younger boy's mouth. His eyes were deeply looking into Taehyung's barely widened eyes. He found himself off guard, never thought the boy would ever get the courage to ask him something like this.

He does know he has feelings for the boy standing right in front of him, he does have a clue how badly he has fallen for this boy, he knows right this moment he is breathing happily just because of this boy.

If you ask him what Jungkook is for him, he would answer that the boy is the moon of his life, the moon which brightened up his dark nights, made him feel something he was craving for years, and gave him the home he has been searching for a long time.

He wanted to say all of it to him, every single word of it, or maybe more than this because he couldn't create a limit for how much he has done for him and how far he has already gone for him.

He wanted to voice it out, everything but his own body betrayed him. All he could do was just look at the boy, staring deep into those shining eyes holding so much nervousness.

It felt like from the very beginning everything was enchanting to meet him, they were enchanted to meet each other.

(A/n: I couldn't help but add this cus I'm listening to enchanted rn🥺)

The silence was killing Jungkook, slowly but surely. He doesn't know if what he has done was right or wrong, the time was perfect or not but he was sure about one thing, which is Taehyung's expression right now.

It was something which should be expected for him, but unfortunately he couldn't bring himself to meet his expectations. Right now something which was expected turned unexpected for him, and that's what was hurting more.

His glossy lips trembled as Jungkook takes a shaky breath, with a hope that he will earn some strength, a little bit of strength to voice out a few words. His eyes were shining as before but now they were glittering with tears, those tears which were threatening to fall down any moment without letting the boy have control of it.

He has decided to let out all of it, everything he has been carrying for a long time. He can't hide it forever nor wait forever. However Taehyung treats him enough to spoil his delusion, making him think of every possibility.

He has done nothing wrong, he loves him and it's not something he can control.

"I-It is okay if you don't want to answer right now. I-I just wa-want to let you know th-that there is someone around you wh-" Jungkook stops for a second to take a shaky breath.

"-who cares for you, who wants to give you the most happiness, who has been l-loving you. And t-t-that someone is me." Taehyung's eyes widened once he heard the boy. There's no way it was all true, right? He might be dreaming.

"I j-just want you to know that you're loved, everything that happened in the past, you didn't deserve any of it and it has nothing to do with whoever and however you are." Jungkook blinks as a drop of tear skips from his eye, he takes a baby step closer to Taehyung and reaches his hand to hold the elder's hand.

On the other hand Taehyung was too stunned to utter a single word, he never gets how can someone like Jungkook say such words.

"I know everyone started with a misunderstanding, or maybe it was our destiny but I l-love every single part of you, your past, your present and your future. You are not as strong as you always show everyone and I'm not dumb as you think." Jungkook pouts and Taehyung is confused, not getting what Jungkook actually meant.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same, it's okay if you think you're doing all these things just because I have the same face as Je-jeongguk hyung. You called me your home and I want to make you feel you're home every single day of your life, you called me your cure and I want to remove every darkness from your life."Jungkook stops as he tightened the grasp on Taehyung's hand, eyes never leaving the other's eyes.