7

Few days later

"Hey, Jungkook."

The boy named Jungkook looks behind after hearing someone calling his name, there wasn't any doubt who called him. The owner of the voice was Eunji.

"What?" Jungkook replied, totally unbothered by the fact that Eunji just shot him a glare.

"This is how you reply when someone calls you, huh?" Eunji spoke, but in Jungkook's eyes it was all about how those neighbors' aunty reacted. Totally ignoring whatever Eunji was saying Jungkook replies.

"Just say what you want, I don't want to fight with you in this early morning." Jungkook rolled his eyes while saying it as Eunji began to clear his throat.

"Is any frog living inside your throat?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow and Eunji swore his whole body began to burn from anger. He was trying to communicate and this is how the younger reacts. But not wanting to fight or let his anger take over him, he spoke.

"I just wanted to... say thank you."

"WHAT!!!" Jungkook almost shouted, almost grabbing everyone's attention around him. Well it's not like he isn't the center of the attention all of the time. Because of the current closeness with Taehyung, it was totally public. Every single person in this company has already guessed that they are boyfriends.

"Don't shout! And I'm serious. I really don't know much about Mr. Kim's past but I really respect him and he means a lot to me. He is someone who inspires me always, he is always perfect as if mistake doesn't exist in his dictionary. But I never thought he would be suffering so much. I know he is always cold but believe me, he is good from heart and you know it better. I have never seen sir being this before and also never seen him being in such a messy state. You helped him to get out from the darkness, well you're still doing your work. But you should know this Jungkook, I'm really so grateful that you're helping him. He deserves a much better life. And I can see you will give him that. Thank you so much. I can never be more thankful than I am right now. Please don't leave his side." Jungkook's mouth hung open hearing Eunji as his big doe eyes were even more bigger. Not caring about his reaction, Eunji pulled the boy into a bone cracking hug.

"Who are you?"

"Huh?" Being confused by the younger's weird question, Eunji broke the hug.

"Tell me who you are. How did you possess his body? Where's that coconut head right now? Where did you hide him???" Jungkook attacks Eunji with his questions as the other male just looked at him in disbelief.

Who was he kidding? It's Kim Jungkook after all, he was gonna react like this. It's not like he would be all mature and understand whatever he said or have a serious conversation. Kim Jungkook doesn't know what a serious conversation is.

"Seriously man, why am I not even surprised?" And with that Eunji Left the shocked boy all alone who was Jungshook.

"I'm pucking sure he is possessed by some good spirit. " Jungkook's body jolted up at the thought of Eunji thanking him, Eunji thanking him! Can you believe this shit? No, well Jungkook can never imagine. But sad for him, it wasn't any dream nor Eunji was possessed by some spirit.

"Guys I think I have started seeing things." Jimin spoke with a blank face, grabbing Jungkook's attention who immediately looked at them.

"Same here." Said by Jake as he was standing beside Jimin. Not so long after Jin also agreed with Jimin. If you're wondering why Jake was with them, it's because by the passing time they have become good friends and Jake was someone who can be friends with anyone really easily. He is the sweetheart in this company at this moment. Also for his best performance, he was promoted to become the leader of Jungkook's group.