27

What you have done in the past is also a part of your life, no matter how much you try or how hard you try to erase that part it will always come back. Maybe you can forget that but everything around you didn't forget what you have done.

And they will always try to make you remember that part of your life, your past.

Faint voices echo through the room as Jungkook slowly opens his eyes. His vision was blurry, couldn't progress where he was, what place was this. His vision becomes a bit clear as he blinks his eyes a few times.

He could understand the presence of a few people around him but he was unable to guess who they were.

"Seems like Jungkookie woke up. You slept for a long time. It's already morning." A faint voice can be heard by Jungkook as with his blurry vision he saw a figure coming towards him.

"W-Where am I?" Jungkook asks with his small voice, his head was aching so badly. Soon he realized he was sitting on a chair. And sleeping in an uncomfortable position caused his whole body to ache.

"Even if I tell you, you wouldn't recognize it. So it's a waste of time." The person says as he holds a glass of water in front of him.

"Wash your face." Upon hearing that, Jungkook reached his hand to grab the glass and washed his face with the help of water.

It helped him a lot to gather some sense to understand what was actually happening. His eyes widened when he spotted Mr. Jeon right in front of him.

"What are you doing here!? Where am I!" Jungkook panicked, hurriedly standing up from the chair as he created a good amount of distance between them.

But in reply Mr. Jeon lets out a scoff.

"You're doing this for real, huh? Did you really think you can get away from me just like that, huh?? You took me as a joke?" Mr. Jeon raised his voice as the boy flinched at the sudden outburst. He couldn't understand why the person was mad at him. What does he have to do with him?

"What are you talking about? I can't understand anything. Let me go. If hyungie know this, he won't let you go easily." Jungkook says, his whole body was trembling from fear. His legs were moving by its own, too desperate to keep a good amount of distance from Mr. Jeon but the man kept stepping forward.

And in no time Mr. Jeon was right in front of the boy as his hand reached to grasp his cheeks with his full strength. Jungkook winched from the pain, his hands immediately went to remove the grasp but he couldn't win against him.

"You think you have the power to turn all the tables, huh? Do you think you can fucking ruin my plan?" Mr. Jeon gritted his teeth as the grasp around Jungkook's cheeks tightened, the boy cried out from the intolerable pain.

"L-Let g-go!" Jungkook says between his whimpers, his hands were trying their best to remove the grasp.

"After ruining everything, you dared to think you will live happily with your beloved Taehyung? Huh, it's as easy as that? Did you forget what mess you had got yourself into? Well to be accurate, you actually did forget that." Finishing his sentence, Mr. Jeon pushed Jungkook with his whole strength which caused the boy to fall down on the ground.

Jungkook's hand immediately grasped his cheeks softly which were bruised by the tight grasp. Eyes filled up with tears look up to the man. The boy still couldn't understand what Mr. Jeon was talking about.

"I d-don't und-understand what you a-are sa-saying." Jungkook says between his whimpers and Mr. Jeon again lets out a dry laugh as if he was making fun of Jungkook's state.

"You little piece of shit! Do you have any idea of what you have done, huh?" Mr. Jeon get on his knees as the crying boy in front of him crawled back, trying not to close the distance between them.