19

"What's your relationship with our son?"

The voice of Mrs. Kim's echoes through the silent living room. Her husband's lips captured a proud smirk, he has been waiting so eagerly when she will ask him this.

Relationship, a relationship with their son, a relationship with Jungkook. What should he name this relationship? Does their relationship have a name yet? No.

Jungkook had confessed last night but he was frozen there like an idiot. What's the name of their relationship, where without being a couple they die hard for each other, care for each other, put each other above everything and anything.

Even though their relationship doesn't have a name, he knows it's pure. Their love is pure and he can only hope that this time they won't act blind.

It takes a lot of courage to get over a trauma of losing someone who means the world to him, it takes a lot of courage to again let that cruel world know about his love. He was scared to lose the boy before even telling him how much he means to him. How much he has brightened up his life, how much he loves him.

But this time he doesn't have any other option. He will fight for his love until this world accepts it. He won't lose his love again, he won't let this cruel world snatch his happiness again. He promised to Jeongguk that no matter what happens he will be happy and the person in this world who can make him happy is Jungkook.

He won't let go of his love nor will he break the promise he made to his first love.

"I can't tell you exactly what is the name of our relationship but one thing that i can tell is-" Taehyung stops, taking a deep breath collecting all the strength he has inside him. He can't be weak, at least not now.

Every single thing was appearing in front of his eyes, the day he first met Jeongguk, the day he begged countless times to show some mercy holding Jeongguk's cold lifeless body drenched in rain, the day he got to meet those starry eyes again, the day he smiled again, the day he again fell in love with the same face but a totally different personality, a person who knows how to make him smile here and there, a person who can only makes his heartbeat in an abnormal pace. Everything was quite vivid to him.

He has gotten a second chance to love and he won't let this one go, not this time.

"I love him." Taehyung confesses, his eyes hold nothing but the pure love he has for Jungkook.

Shock will be a weak word if you want to explain how the Kim family was feeling right after hearing Taehyung. Their jaws dropped, eyes kept widening as if they would jump out at any moment. Can't believe what they just heard. But soon the silence was broken by Mr. Kim.

"Quit fooling around, Mr. Kim. I know you just want to use my boy for your own benefits. No need to tell us such things, we're not that dumb to believe it." Mr. Kim says, his blood started boiling at the thought of someone using his precious baby.

To be very honest, Taehyung won't say he didn't expect this. It was quite normal for them to come to this kind of conclusion.

"It's normal for you to think this kind of things and I won't be offended by this because i want to be selfish this time, I do want to use him for my own benefits because I promised someone that i will keep myself happy and my only source of happiness is your son, Jungkook."

After hearing it, the kim couple now was utterly speechless. This man gotta be kidding with them.

"I was that loser who couldn't do anything when his love was suffering, I was that loser who's love died in his embrace. My life was anything but a curse to me, to live with nothing but full of guilt and anger for being left alone. Mrs. Lee used to tell me that there is someone in this world who is living for me, who will be my home, the cure of all of my wounds, the light which will brighten up my darkened life. I never believed in her words, it was nothing but some pathetic sympathetic words to me. I used to laugh at it because I have already found my home in that darkness, that pain, that guilt and that anger. Never have I ever thought all these words would come true. Those pathetic sympathetic words would come true."