26

5th June, 2018

Father.

Father is a person who protects his child with everything he has. Who is an ordinary person but to his child he is more likely a superhero.

But to Mr. Jeon it was nothing but a name, a name which his son just called him. Father is nothing but a name of responsibility. Responsibility of taking good care of his son. But unfortunately he couldn't take good care of his son, he failed his son. He couldn't teach his son what is good and what is bad.

And lastly he couldn't teach his son that a man shouldn't be in love with another man, no matter how hard it is, he shouldn't have any feelings for a man.

His both eyes witnessed Taehyung's begs, his cries, his loud sobs but was he feeling bad for them? The answer is no. This is what will happen everytime time a man falls in love with another man. It's a sin and they will get their punishment for sure.

He surely did love his son but all love he had for him died the day when he found out his son was nothing but a sinner. He shouldn't have any affection for a sinner.

But he had something else in his mind when he gave a sinner's face to an innocent boy, who was surely unaware of what was going to happen in his life once he woke up.

Mr. Jeon moved his eyes from the unconscious boy lying on a hospital bed to a middle aged man who was thanking him, tightly holding his hands.

"I don't know if I will be able to pay you back. You saved my son's life. I will always be grateful to you." The middle aged man cries out, almost getting on his knees.

"Everything that happens in this world has a meaning, nothing in this world happens for free. And don't worry I will surely give you a chance to pay me back. I don't like people who owe me." Mr. Jeon said, eyes shifting to the boy who's whole face was bandaged.

And the person in front of him was unable to see the devilish smirk his face was holding under the mask.

It took a couple of years waiting for Mr. Jeon to finally get the fruit from the tree he had planted. When he finally saw Jungkook, he was utterly shocked. The boy looked exactly like Jeongguk, just he was a bit younger and wasn't as muscular as Jeongguk but their faces were totally the same. And that's all he needed.

His eyes never left the boy who just politely bowed at him and sat on the char in front of him.

"You surely don't know me Jungkookie, I'm a friend of your dad. When I last saw you, you were not in a state to greet me but now look at you. You have improved a lot. Glad to see you sound and healthy." Mr. Jeon said with a small grin as the boy in front was looking at him with his big doe eyes being confused a bit to guess what was happening.

"Nice to meet you, ahjussy. I'm sorry that I can't remember you." Jungkook says with a small bow, Mr. Jeon laughed out to ease the nervousness of the boy.

"Easy there, no need to be so nervous. It's alright. But I'm really happy to see you doing all good. And Mr. Kim I hope you didn't forget about what you promised me." The small grin never left Mr. Jeon's face as he continued talking.

"It's the perfect time for you to pay me back." Mr. Jeon says as he placed a photo card on the table and pushed it towards Jungkook who couldn't be more confused.

"Have a look at it, Jungkookie. I need a little help of your with this."

Jungkook's hand reached to take the photo card as his mind was full of confusion. Couldn't understand why the man was showing a man's picture to him.