11

The night sky was beautiful, enough beautiful for people to get hypnotized by its beauty. The more you stare the more beautiful it becomes. As those stars were twinkling with the huge moon among them. The moon was looking like a big dot between those tiny dots.

The moonlight fell on both male's bodies, making them glow even more. The tears in the corner of Jungkook's eyes which were threatening to fall any moment were shining as the boy was looking at the elderly man sitting in front of him.

He couldn't believe the present situation, Taehyung called him his cure, his home. He said he made him happy and that's what mostly matters to him. All he wanted and still wants is to make Taehyung happy, because that's what he deserves, pure happiness which he succeeded to give him.

Everything felt like a dream, too dreamy to think of it as reality. The dream he always wanted to come true, now that it came true he couldn't bring himself to believe it. It was so beautiful, the feeling was so beautiful. He felt loved, loved by the person he was dying to feel. All those nights he ended up crying, all those moments he ended up giving up, everything felt like it was worth it.

Not being able to handle these overwhelming feelings anymore Jungkook lets out a sob, throwing himself totally on the elder man. His hands automatically snaked around the elder's neck, burying his face into it as tears continually streamed down. His muffled sobs can be heard by Taehyung who immediately hugged the boy back, hurriedly wrapping his hands around his tiny waist. Letting his warmth surround him.

"I love you so much." The younger man mumbled under his breath but sadly couldn't hear the person he said to. It's not like he didn't even hear a bit, it's just he couldn't understand what exactly the boy said.

Both male didn't let out any word and let their silence and the fast beating heart comfort each other, too scared to speak up about something they didn't want to say. Maybe for not now.

Taehyung was softly caressing the younger boy's waist as the boy was now sitting on his lap, it's almost been an hour since they were in this position. Taehyung can feel Jungkook's soft snores hitting against his neck, telling him the boy fell asleep as a sleeping boy out of his habit of sucking on his lower lips, his lips slightly touching the elder's skin. Not wanting to wake the boy up he decided to stay like this even though his back was killing him, he thought the boy would wake up after a while.

But soon he understands Jungkook ain't going to wake up any soon. Without waking up the boy Taehyung gets up carrying the sleeping boy in his arm who tightens the grip around his neck, nuzzling more into him. A small smile captured his lips as he tightened his grip, not so warm a breeze touching their bodies.

With a little bit of struggle Taehyung managed to open the door of his room as he let out a sigh in relief but what he didn't see coming was the real battle, settling the human form koala in bed.

A few hours ago

Jake watched Jungkook getting inside the car with Taehyung after bidding goodbyes to him with his bright smile, warming up his heart. Even though the boy looks up to him just as a friend, he is happy until he gets to see his smiles, bright bunny smiles, which only comes out when he reaches the peak of his happiness.

There is a saying that all those first loves are most of the time unrequited love, they just fall in love and never get the courage or chance to confess. Sometimes they are scared that they will lose their beloved person and sometimes they just let them go, let them go with someone else whom they love. Not all people get that luck to have their first love as a successful love. And it was obvious that Jake wasn't one of those lucky people, he was one of those who lets their first love go with the person they love and watches it from afar.