Chapter 4: School battle

After the sparring session the group continued to train everyone got progressively better with their powers especially lucas,he found out that he can make multiple swords out of the energy in his body he calls this move golden sword barrage.He wasn't the only one that upgraded madison learned how to change her size and dimension after a long while of training the day has ended.The next day the friend group was forced to go to school because the buddha told them that they had to go to not remain suspicious but Donte had a question,he asked"how am i supposed ro hide my wings"madison asked the same question teh buddha responds"just deactivate your powers your wings should fade away and then when you reactivate your powers they should materialize again so you should be okay
So just go to school and act normal i don't know why but devadatta hasn't made any moves since i gave you all powers for some reason i'll have to look into that" the groups responds with "ok" And leaves for school.while walking to school Dominick says"what a switch, one day we're practicing our supernatural abilities and the next we are over here walking to school like normal kids"Donte responds"I know right it's crazy"madison intervenes can you idiots stop talking so loud someone might hear us"Donte snaps back"stop being so paranoid maddie we're not gonna get caught"as they keep talking they walk their way into the school.later at lunch they see Aka and she walks up to the friend group and she asks how their weekend was......but she was staring at Donte completely ignoring madison, lucas and Dominick Donte on the other hand was stuttering over his words he got the sentence out he said"M-my weekend went amazing i feel like my life is gonna change because of it. Aka smiles at him and says "Good i'm so happy for you well i'll be going now, my friends need me"as she gets up and gets ready to leave but before she walks off she gets behind Donte and hugs him from behind after this she runs off and waves goodbye with a blush on her face,Donte sits there frozen and can't move and he feels weird and he says"Dominick and lucas bring me to the bathroom QUICK"Donte,lucas and Dominick runs to the bathroom just as lucas says"bro why did you have us bring you to the bathroom"Dontes wings materialized out of nowhere and his eyes turned blackish gray again"It looks like my powers got reactivated probably because i lost focus since Aka hugged me....it was nice though"After calming down and deactivating his powers they walk back to the lunch room and tell madison about the little incident.After lunch Donte,,lucas,Dominick and madison are in class when an announcement comes on the speaker"EVERYONE RUN AND TRY TO SURVIVE WE HAVE INTRUDERS"just then an army of people dressed in black and white barge into the school and start to destroy everything then the leader of the army comes up and says"SOMEONE HERE HAS POWERS THAT WERE GAVE TO THEM BY THE BUDDHA COME OUT HERE SO WE CAN CAPTURE YOU AND TAKE YOU TO MASTER DEVADATTA"upon hearing this the four friends run to the first floor and sees the army,Donte says"Well i guess we're up heh"madison bares her fangs and says"its feeding time"just then the four friends activate their powers and they run at the army.First up was madison she doesn't use any weapons so she just starts to punch the men in the army,she punches one in the chest and he goes flying in the other men"i'm starting to get the hang of this" she says while jumping up and down getting herself to warm up.after warming up she flys in the air and swoops back down and grabs one of the henchmen and bites into him but when she bites into him all she tastes is sand then when she drops him he disintegrates and turns into a pile of sand then madison smiles and yells"GUYS YOU CAN GO ALL OUT THEY AREN'T REAL PEOPLE"upon hearing this Donte smiles and just says"Bet"after hearing what madison says lucas realizes he can try out his new move since it won't be killing anybody he then flips backward and gets in position and shouts"GOLDEN SWORD BARRAGE"just the six golden swords appears in front of lucas and then he waits for a couple of seconds then he yells"FIRE"then all of a sudden the six swords go flying SUPER fast and stabs six of the henchmen which turned to sand afterward.After the golden sword barrage Lucas unleashed he rushed into the henchmen and does a technique he calls sword dance of the buddha which works by him walking in a straight line and swinging his sword at lightning speeds which in the process takes out several opponents.while lucas was fighting his share of enemies Dominick was doing the same he starts off by conjuring his signature weapon his ice scythe and just slashing away but he tries this new move he calls world of ice where he spins his scythe in the air and then he slams it making a lot of giant ice spikes in doing so he ends up stabbing 10 henchmen.Now the other person thats fighting is Donte and he's not doing any fancy moves or anything he's just slashing away with his shadow daggers.....but the thing is he has this devilish grin on his face like he's having fun.After Donte defeats most of the enemies there is a pile of sand which the soldiers were made out of,Donte goes over to the pile stomps on it and starts laughing"ehehehEHEH AHAHAHAHAH ALL OF YOU ARE DUMBASSES YOU REALLY CHOSE TO FIGHT US"his laughing reminds Dominick of light yagami's laugh from "Death note" it was bone chilling.After Donte was done with laughing and calling the henchmen dumbasses he walks back to the group Dominick asks"Are you.......ok"Donte replies with"Yea im better than ever"the groups looks unsure but they just chalk it up as usual Donte behavior.After they recuperate themselves they deactivate their powers and they try to look for surviving students,as they walk off they didn't realize someone was watching them from afar this mysterious woman says"Ara ara so that's how they fight but i'll wait a little while longer until i present myself to them"She says as teleports Away. The friend group searches the school and they don't see any dead bodies which is good to say the most they do find one person and that person is Aka. Aka explains that she helped most of the students out of the school building and she came back to see if she can help in any way Donte thinks to himself"wow she's so kind and brave...she's perfect"but while Donte was stuck in thought Aka snapped him out it by calling his name she asks him what they were doing here madison responds by saying"we were held captive by the henchmen to make sure the person they were talking about showed up and they did and they saved us but we couldn't get a good look at them though"Aka replies"Awwww that's too bad i wish i could have seen them that must have been exciting huh i wish i was there"madison responds to this"Yea that is to bad well we have to get going so byeeeeeee"the group makes their way back to the temple.