Chapter 14: New mentor?

Once sun wukong landed on the ground he walks up to Donte and crouches down to talk to him"hey kid looks like you had a rough time fighting him how about you let me take over ok?"Donte slowly nods but just before wukong can stand up orenji appears behind him ready to deliver an explosive punch to the face but before it can connect wukong dodges it and flickers behind orenji kicking him away while dashing after him at high speeds.Donte is left in shock as wukong jumps in the air summoning his staff and slams orenji into the ground with a large "THUD" in the ground.Orenji stands up enraged and powers his fist in explosive energy then proceeds to run towards wukong who had landed in front of him.wukong smiles and playfully dodges orenjis punches and their explosive impact"Man your fighting style needs work"wukong taunts him as he continues to dodge his attacks"i honestly don't know how you've killed all of those gods.......but unluckily for you i'm not just a normal god"Wukong then grabs orenjis fist and pushes all his pressure points making him go limp he then chops his neck to make him fall asleep"There with that amount of force you should be asleep for at least a week"Wukuongs puts orenji over his shoulder and walks towards Donte"hey kid can you stand?"since Donte didn't move for a while he manages to stand up but doesn't do so easily.Wukong and Donte walk towards madison and Lana"hey madison looks like Lana is still asleep huh"Donte says with a chuckle.Madison doesnt respond though due to the shock that is wukong"hey kid rally up your friends and lets get going"Donte nods and grabs Lucas and Dominick while madison grabs Aka and Lana.Once they are ready to go Wukong opens a golden portal leading back to their base.They all walk through the portal and they arrive in their temple"Madison can you please put Aka in her room and put lana on the couch in the common room,i'll do the same with these two ok.oh and WHY DID YOU BRING HIM WITH YOU"Donte stares at wukong who has brung hagane with him as well as orenji"well we couldn't just leave him there and we can figure out why he hates you so much"Donte scoffs"fine but first we need to recuperate and wait for the team to recover so. Stay. put."Donte proceeds to take lucas and Dominick to their rooms and lays them down with madison doing the same.They both take a seat in the common room and starts to stare at wukong"sooooooooooooooooo why are you here"Madison says curiously"you didn't have to follow us home so why exactly did you come with us?"wukong chuckles "i wanna tell that secret when everyone is here so let's just wait for now ok"both Madison and Donte nod.A few hours later the rest of the team wakes up from and enters the common room"What the hell even happened and how did we end up back here"Dominick says confused as he sits down next to Donte.Aka also sits besides Donte in confusion while Lucas sits next to Madison who is still watching over Lana.Wukong set orenji and hagane in the corner of the room before speaking to the group"now that everyone is awake allow me to explain why im here"wukong says while looking at the group seriously"i know you guys were trained by buddha.i Also know that he is unfortunately dead as much as it pains me to say,he was like a brother to me even though we fought most of the time"wukong says this with a sad look on his face"Anyway enough with the sadness let's get down to business i SUN WUKONG WILL BE YOUR NEW MENTOR"the group is left in shock"How are we gonna be trained by you wasn't buddha the strongest"Dominick says scoffing at him"well i see he hasn't mentioned me then because i am considerably stronger than him"Wukuong says while pointing towards orenji signifying that he took him down quite easily.wukong claps his hands''all right now since that is taken care of i need information to train you all so who are you guys linked too?"Everyone makes an confused face except Donte"hey wukong i forgot to tell them about that actually now's the perfect time for that"Everyone looks at Donte curiously"OK so our power source is caused by links that are created through gods to give us their abilities.Remember when i was in that black sphere during the tournament? Yea i was actually talking to the god i was linked to and he unlocked a tiny bit of my true power EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T REALLY HELP"Donte exclaims."so how do we find out who our gods are?"Dominick asks eagerly in hopes to get stronger" I don't really know to be honest sorry"Dominick sits back down disappointed.Wukong sighs"Well we'll worry about that later then Donte whos your god"Donte smiles"Macaque the six eared"Wukong smiles"HAHAHA NO WAY YOU GOT HIM.SO HE FINALLY WENT TO THE GOOD SIDE HUH I KNEW HE WOULD HAHAHAHAHAHA"after laughing a bit wukong stands up"ok as you new mentor my first order is to go have fun for a day.I bet you guys haven't had time to spend time as friends since you started this whole god thing besides you don't know how many days they'll be left to enjoy each others company i'll take care of things here"he says with a smile on his face as the team goes in lucas's room to see what they are going to do for the rest of the day.