Chapter 1

Where the fudge were they? He had no idea

What he did know was grian was freaking out and scar, impulse, and tango were trying to get the other hermits that were freaking out into a group. Xisuma was freaking out since he could not open his admin panel. Keralis was trying to help Xisuma calm down. And Doc was trying to get everyone to calm down so they could figure out what was going on.

And in which Doc was failing horribly

Some of the hermits looked like they were going to cry and some were. These hermits included Ren, and really just Ren he looked like he was having a full meltdown, Bdubs and Cleo where tying to help him calm down but did not seem to be getting through to him as he just kept saying "I am sorry" over and over again.

And what was he doing? He was just sitting there, why? Because before all this happened he was out swimming with some other guardians, so he still has his fish tail. And he could not move till it dried out and turned back into human legs. And luckily when they teleported the pants he discarded on the beach when he transformed was beside him.

It was not too long before everyone calmed down enough where they could talk about what was going on.

Xisuma got up in front of the crowd of panicked hermits, he took a deep breath. But before he could say anything, Grian spoke up.

"I know what's going on... A few of us do..." he started "honestly I did not think any of us expected all of you guys to be dragged into this" a couple hermits nodded. "We are in a game that was quite frankly descended to torture me by hurting my friends" He took a deep breath
"I am so sorry but welcome to the life games".