Chapter 16

It's been a few days now and XB had learned what he had missed, which was Skizz and Mumbo died again this time to a hoard of zombies that tore down their door while they were sleeping. and Wels and Pearl died to some phantoms that would not stop spawning.

Aside from that nothing much had happened, he has been staying with Stress and Xisuma. Even though Stress knew what happened they have not talked about it. And lucky Xisuma has not asked about what happened.

And with the voice in his head he has had someone to chat with when the others were busy. While they did pick a name for them it was XP, they thought it was funny to go off his name.

XP showed him how to disconnect from reality and chill in his head, and how to let XP see out of his eyes like a TV when he is still in control. XP also showed him what it's like when they are in control of the body, XP can't forcely take control so it only works when XB lets them. It was an odd feeling, he could see, hear, and feel everything but could not do anything. He sorta liked it, it was like taking a break from life.

He did feel like XP was not telling him everything, but right now he just did not care he was enjoying himself. And he did not have to worry about everything going on with Keralis. All he had to do was hang out with friends.

"Watcha doing?" XP asked, circling around him as he was reading a book in his head and was sleeping in the outside world.

"Reading, I found a way to bring stuff from outside into here. So multitasking reading and sleeping" XB answered not looking up from his book

XP sat criss cross while upside down while they talked "I did not know you could do that! That is super cool! Can you bring me something?"

XB looked up to face them "I would but I have to be holding it in the real world to bring it into here, and I don't feel like waking up"

"Awww, maybe another time then" they turned back upside "Someone is coming"

"Let them, I am enjoying this book" XB said, leaning back into a laying position. And as he turned the page it disappeared out of his hands "Hey!"

"Yeah the guy took the book out of you hand, I think it is the guy that caused you to have that panic attack the other day" XP said using the eye floating above their head to see everything going on around them

"Dang it! I can't see him now!" XB panicked curling up into himself and realizing his body was waking up " I need you to take control XP, please"

XP looked at him with a sad look "alright, but I want you to know me talking for you wont help" and with that they were gone, taking control.

"Princess you're up!" Keralis said throwing him into a hug