Chapter 4

"I-" Grian croaked out "It's another double life?

"Care to explain?" Doc asked

"Grian did something happen?" Xisuma placed a hand on grians shoulder.

"Double life was not the best season for all of us" scar said for grian " a lot of us did some stupid stuff to stay alive, some more then others"

The hermits that were in the games nodded with what Scar said.

"So we are soul bound to another hermit?" Beef asked as he sat down beside Iskall after cutting down a tree.

"Yeah it seems like it, but there is probably a twist" Impulse said while petting a purring Tango.

"Do we have any idea what the twist could be?" XB asked

Grian shook his head "we may not know for a few days"

"So what should we do till then?" Doc asked

Xisuma stood up "we need to get everything set up for the night, there are only so many hours till it gets dark and mobs start spawning."

"Yeah you're right, should we get into groups?" JoeHills

"Wait before anything happened" Grian turned on his heels and faced the Scar "sorry Scar" he said as he punched him square in the face.

Iskall yelped the same time Scar did and they both went to hold their nose, some of the hermits let out confused yells and some hermits were just confused.

"Oh thank god" grian let a revealed sigh "that's not my problem this time, good luck Iskall" he said as he walked off.

And with that Scar barked a laugh and Iskall looked like he was looking right at death. And the hermits started breaking off to go get supplies.

XB stayed there with Keralis contemplating whether he should wake him up. Wells, Jevin, and Hypno decided to stay and gather supplies around where they were.

"So... are you going to wake him up?" Hypno asked

He sighed "no he needs to rest, after I transformed for the first time I passed out for a week, and I don't even know if he feels 100% of the pain or 50% so its better he just rest now." he sat up and started punching a tree down.

Jevin walked over to where he was taking the tree down. "Here take this, it's better than using your hands" he handed him an axe.

"Thank you" he thanked and swung the axe.