Chapter 3

Did he know what was going on? No, was he trying to focus on what was going on? No.

His body felt like it was being torn into two. Yes he was used to this pain but it still really freaking hurt. He knew he had tears in his eyes and he knew he was refraining from a scream because he was. Why does he do this to himself? Well because he loves to swim in the sea and he would rather go through this pain for transforming a hundred times then never touch the ocean again.

Once the pain stopped and he could see without black spots in his eyes. He found a group of hermits surrounding him and another hermit that he could not see through the wall of hermits.

He grabbed his pants and threw them on, before opening up to all the questions he knew he was going to get.
"Omg XB! Are you ok?" Stress asked. "Why did you not tell us that it is painful when you transform!?" Wells asked. "What the fuck dude! Jevin moved before Wells could cover his mouth again "why do you do that to yourself?"

"Because when I am swimming I feel 100% like myself, and I would rather always be in pain for the rest of my life then never go into the water again" he responded "anyway who screamed?"

"It was Keralis, he screamed and started holding his legs for dear life, after he started screaming you screamed and your legs started to transform. He has now passed out due to how much pain he was in" Iskall answered

"What!?" he jumped up "why did you not start with that!?" he ran over to where the passed out hermit was. He plopped down beside him to find that he was peacefully sleeping now. He let out a received sigh before looking up at grian.

"Do you know why this happened?"

Everyone looked at grian, who looked terrified