Chapter 11

When he woke up and found himself lying on a bed, he looked around after rubbing the last of the sleep away to find himself in his room. After sitting up he remembers what happened the night before and how he fell asleep in the kitchen as Keralis went to try and talk to the watchers.

He got up and threw some new clothes and his favorite hoodie back on. And made his way to the kitchen.

And after totally not almost tripping, he found Keralis standing over the stove cooking something.

"Good morning Keralis" he said sitting down on one of the stools behind the island.

"Mh? OH! Good morning princess! How are you, this fine morning?" Keralis gave him a wave and one of his classic smiles.

And even though he has seen that smile a thousand times, this one... this one made his heart jump a bit. And he felt his face heat up. " I am doing good, how bout you?" He tried to keep his voice from cracking but seemed to fail on the very first word he said.

"Good! I am also good! Just working on a simple breakfast for us!" Keralis said, seeming to not notice.

"Mh, what are you making?" He asked

"I am heating up some yummy flesh!" Keralis said, showing the piece he had in the pan.

"Wait, you got some? How?" he said, leaning up in his chair to try and see better.

"Mhm! I woke up this morning and poof! There they are!" Keralis threw his arms up emphasizing the poof.

"Mh... how much was there?" he asked

"Lots!" Keralis threw his arms up to show how much "enough for 2 double chests!"

"Oh wow that's will last us quite a while" As he finished there was a knock at the door.

So he got up and made his way to the door, and as there was another knock he opened it to find Grian and Cleo on the other side.

"Hay XB, we were wondering if Keralis was here?" Grian asked giving a wave

"Mhm he is, he is working on breakfast if you would like to join us" He moved out the way so the two could enter.

"Mhmmm it smells good, what are you making?" Cleo asked.

"Ummmm..." he started "It's hard to explain..."

"How so?" Cleo asked as she tucked her new wings in more to not knock anything over.

"Well... hey there is Keralis!" He said, turning around quickly, extending an arm toward Keralis.

"Brain! Cleo!" Keralis jumped over and gave the two a hug, being mindful of Cleos wings. "How can we help you two? Oh would you like something to eat?" Keralis moved back to where he was and grabbed two more plates.

"Yes please! It smells good! And we found out something and it involves you two" Grian said sitting down with Cleo at the island.

"Does it involve the watchers?" He asked sitting down beside the two

"Well yes, how did you know?" Grian tilted his head a bit at XB

"Well our breakfast involves the watchers" He said " We sorta just asked for it and got it... or more Keralis somehow asked and got it"

"So what is it?" Cleo asked while Grian stared at the pan Keralis was using and looking super confused.

"Human Flesh!" Keralis happily said while putting a scoop on the plate and showing it off.

The two looked at each other then at the food in complete shock and confusion and some other emotions. "Flesh... they gave you flesh?" Cleo said her wings were fluffing a bit in confusion.

"Mhm!" Keralis confirmed.

"Mhhh... Eh I will still take some we can figure this out after" Grian said taking the plate from Keralis. He took a bite and thought about it before nodding and taking another.

Keralis then gave him and Cleo a plate before sitting down with a plate for himself. They all took a bite, Cleo immediately stopped and pushed the plate away saying sorry. "I guess now that I am not a zombie I don't like flesh anymore" She tried to explain.

"It's all good!" Keralis said taking the plate and grabbing some steak and bread from a chest and putting that on a new plate. "More for use!" He gave the new plate to Cleo.

"Thank you Keralis"