Chapter 2

He has never seen the hermits abruptly descend into chaos as fast as they did once Grian finished.

Questions were being thrown everywhere with "whats!?" "What do you mean by torcher!?" "omg Grian are you ok?" "What do you mean by that!?" "what the fu-"

Wells covered Jevins mouth before he could finish that sentence.

"Alright everyone calm down for a second" their admin started "Grian please elaborate on what you mean, I think everyone whats a clear, calm explanation."

"Ok" the avian started " So every few months a few hermits and some other people that I know that are not on hermitcraft are dragged into a server like this. Where we have to survive, It's hardcore but ummm... different. Every game there is a new twist that is always around having a certain amount of life. Which is normally 3 life's aside from last life where we were given a random amount. There was third life that was the first one that the boogeyman started. The boogeyman is a curse that makes you extremely thirsty for blood. There was double life where your health was connected to another player. There was limited life where there was a 24 hour limit to the game, every time you died you lost an hour on your timer. And then there was the last one secret life where we were given tasks to do and our health would not regenerate unless we completed the task." He took a deep breath in and started again. "There is the main system were your first life you are on green and you don't want to hurt anyone your goal is to just survive, then if you die and go onto your yellow life you are free to kill others that are on green life but you can not hurt other yellow lifes or red lifes, if you are a red life you are on your final life and out for blood" He took another deep breath "I think that's it".

And they erupted into chaos again... There were more "WHAT!?" "Wait, so this is a death game!?" "What's this game then?" "what the fu-"

Wells again covered Jevins mouth before he could finish.
Scar wheeled over to grian and set his hand on grians shoulder giving it a little squeeze. He then looked over at the other hermits, "We don't know what the game is like for a bit most of the time, in limited life we had timers on our arms so it was easy to guess what it was. But in double life it was a bit different because until tango died and which caused Jimmy to die we did not know.

"So we just have to wait?" Doc asked

"Yeah pretty much unless something happens to show what it is" Impulse added

"So how many of you all are in the games?" Xisuma aksed

"Me, Scar, Mumbo, Pearl, Gem, Impulse, Tango, Skizz, Ren, Etho, Bdubs, Cleo, and Joel. And then none hermits are Scott, Martian, Jimmy, Big B, and Lizzy" grian answered.

"Ok so yall are a pretty big group, is there anything else we should know?" Xisuma asked

"There can only be one winner so last man standing" Grian replied

"Is that all?" Zedaph asked

"Yeah I think so" Scar answered

"Ok so until we know what the twist is we should start gathering supplies it getting late and I feel we should get something before one of us dies." Xisuma started "XB will you be ok?"

"Mh? Yeah I will be transforming soon-" he got cut off by a ear piercing scream