Chapter 3

[Bluekit's POV]

I sat quietly my Flamekit chewing some of the rabbit. It was good but I wanted to go home. I looked over to Cheetahkit who was picking at his food.

"I want to go back to Smallclan." Cheetahkit whined pawing at a piece he had tore off. Tigerkit rolled his eyes and grabbed the piece.

"If your not going to eat it I am." Tigerkit growled a little. I saw Flamekit shoot a glance at him and put his head down. Flamekit was easily the leader here. Tigerkit would be her deputy. I would be the medicine cat and Cheetahkit he would probably we a warrior.

"I agree with Cheetahkit. I wish we were back home with Shadow and Silver-" I got off by Flamekit and Tigerkit's growl.

"Don't you even talk about him. He was taken and didn't get away unlike us. He's dead." Tigerkit hissed. He was mad. I could tell.

"Sorry Tigerkit. I didn't know." I said quietly looking down. I heard Flamekit sighed and then felt her next to me.

"Sorry Bluekit, he's just mad. He wants to go home too." She said softly into my ear. I smiled a little. I had to make a plan. Then it popped in my head.

"Flamekit, I have an idea. You and Tigerkit where the last ones to get here. Do you remember anything when the warriors took you?" I asked her hopefully. If she remembered anything that could be useful we could get back home.

"I just remember a warrior getting me and Tigerkit. Another one got Tigerkit and then they ran off with us. We fought their grip and got away and I smelled your scent and followed it here." She said shaking her head. "It wouldn't work anyways." She said. I looked over to Tigerkit who was clawing at the rabbit. I sighed. I know he really wanted to go home.

"Then we find a new home." I said firmly. I didn't even bother looking over to Tigerkit since I could feel his cold brown eyes staring at me for saying that. Flamekit looked at my unsure while Cheetahkit stayed silent as usual.

"How could you even say that. No place will accept us." Tigerkit hissed in anger. I think I've done to much now.

"Tigerkit, calm down." Flamekit said getting up quickly. Her red eyes gazed over to him with a calming expression and he sighed. I could see the anger in his eyes though.

"Fine, but I'm right. No clan will want us." He said and got up from where he was sitting and went deeper in the cave.

"He's stressed out." Flamekit reassured me. I nodded slightly and looked at cheetahkit who was still pawing at some meat.

"What do you this?" I asked him. He looked up to me with a look of shyness.

"I think that we could find a home. There is one problem though. We are only kits. We also don't know where they are and if we can get there. They could be miles away and we don't know that." He said. I was a little surprised. That's the most I've ever heard him say at once.

"Ok, thanks cheetahkit." I smiled at him. He looked back down and pawed at his meat. "Did you see anything on your hunt?" I asked looking back at Flamekit.

"I did see this one cat. I kept my distance though. She was pure black. If she's not a loner I bet we can find a new home." She smiled a little. She knew how much I wanted to find a home.

"Alright, well we can look around there for more cats like that if there are more." I said and yawned. "Lets go to sleep though." I halfway smile and go deeper in the cave and curled up by tigerkit. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.