Chapter 23

Last chapter!!! OMG

[Nightmoon's POV]

I woke up early the next morning. I walked out of my den and saw Flamepaw talking to Tigerpaw. I couldn't hear what they were saying since I was to far away but I knew they must of been talking about the dark forest. That's what had been on our minds for a while. Flamepaw looked around and saw me. Her Amber eyes looked at me. I dipped my head a little and she walked over to me with Tigerpaw right behind her.

"We need to talk to Spokenstar.....again." Flamepaw said looking down. I nodded slightly and flicked my tail for her to follow. I heard the soft pawsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Tigerpaw walking by Flamepaw. What could it be now?

Once we got into Spokenstar's den, she looked up to us and I went to sit by her curling my black tail around my black paws. Flamepaw and Tigerpaw sat across from us and this was the only time Flamepaw looked up.

"We got a procephy last night." Flamepaw said softly. She kept shifting back and forth. I could tell she was extremely nervous.

"What was it?" Spokenstar asked quietly. I perked my ears up. What could of happened so fast? I know we should of gotten Rainheart and Novastep but I think we should keep it to ourselves. I heard some pawsteps and saw Cheetahpaw coming in. I could tell he wanted to come in so I nodded.

"I got a procephy while I was asleep....." He spoke softly and quietly barely audible. I knew he was shy but he spoke up for once. I was proud of him for that.

"The one I got was 'the four have found their missing piece, but one does not fit. The flame of the tiger and the silver eyes of the cheetah shall rule alongside a metal paw." Tigerpaw said. Cheetahpaw and Flamepaw both stared at him.

"We got the same thing!" They both said in awe. How was this possible? Three apprentices got the same procephy on the same day. I looked to Spokenstar to see what she would say.

[Bluepaw's POV]

I was sleeping peacefully. All was black. I didn't see anything. I didn't hear anything. I didn't feel anything. I was truly asleep. I hadn't heard anything since I fell asleep. I slowly started to wake up and instantly the coldness of not having my siblings around me hit me. I looked around for them but couldn't find them anywhere. Could they be out training? I just sighed and went to get some prey.

-----------

Well that was the last chapter. I want to thank skystxr and Spokenwrites for a lot. They have votes and read every chapter of this book. It means a lot to me. If you have an idea for a name for the next book or a warrior name for a character don't be afraid to tell me. I want to include you all as much as possible. Well thank you for reading this and I will be having a bonus chapter up sooner or later. And the next book will take a while because I will be writing some chapters ahead of time so I don't fall behind to badly.