Chapter 22

[Silverpaw's POV]

I walked by Moonpaw all the way back to our camp. It was a really long way. We talked about random stuff as we walked to pass the time. It ranged from so many topics. Like the Dark Forest, the clans, my siblings, our mentors, and other stuff. We kept walking through the dark night. I started to get a little worried. What if I didn't know where to go? What if I got us lost? What if we were just going in circles? I felt like we have been traveling a while so maybe I was making us go in circles. I looked at Moonpaw and saw her yawn. Maybe we should stop for the night. I looked around for some place to stop for a while and rest. I saw nothing. There was no dens anywhere. I sighed and saw Moonpaw stumble a little. I ran next to her and let her lean on me. I didn't want her to fall. I had to find somewhere.

"Come on Moonpaw, not much longer." I purred to her trying to keep her awake. I knew she wanted to sleep. I did too but I wasn't if she was going to be in danger. I had to stay up to protect her. I didn't care how tired I was. I had traveled much longer then this to even find Mapleclan. I wasn't going to give up. She looked up to me and blinked her eyes.

"I don't know how much longer I can go.." Moonpaw quietly said looking to me. I knew without her sleep she would get weaker.

"Alright, we can stop now. I'll make us safe." I smiled to her. She nodded and laid on the ground. She curled up and closed her eyes. I smiled. She was so pretty. I quickly started to get leaves to cover her so she would be safe.

Soon Moonpaw was covered in leaves and she was hard to see. I had nothing to cover me though. I looked around and saw a hole in a tree. I started to climb up to where it was to see if it was big enough. To my surprise it was. I smiled and crawled into it. I curled up and started to fall asleep.

I woke up in a bright place. I looked around and saw Shadow. My eyes widened. I must of been in Starclan. I never thought I would see her again.

"Shadow!" I purred in happiness running to her. I saw her smile and it made me even happier. She was happy to see me.

"I'm sorry I never found you, I looked but another warrior killed me. I'm so sorry." She purred.

"It's ok, I believe you. I'm sorry you got killed." I said looking to her. I believed her. I really did.

"I had to come here to give you a procephy." She said. I just nodded. "The four have found the missing piece, but one does not fit. The flame of the tiger and the silver eyes of the cheetah shall rule along with a metal paw."

It took me a moment to understand it. I just nodded and she started to fade away. I wasn't sure what to say.

---------------------

I tried my best on the procephy. Also once again vote for who you want on next chapter.

Bluepaw
Flamepaw
Tigerpaw
Cheetahpaw
Moonpaw
Metalpaw
Spokenstar
Nightmoon
Bloodtear
Maplefur

Also, incredibly sorry I didn't update soon enough