Chapter 21

[Nightmoon's POV]

I saw the four apprentices coming back. I smiled and ran to them and made sure they were ok. I don't know what we would of done without them.

"What happened? We didn't find you anywhere in the gathering!" I said and saw Spokenstar coming to us.

"Yes, you had us quite worried." She spoke softly. It wasn't like my mother to be worried though.

"I found a place outside of the gathering to hide in." Flamepaw said first.

"We also found our brother so we took him with us." Tigerpaw added to his sister.

"Yea, and Moonpaw who was his friend and we all hid." Bluepaw smiled. She was so nice.

"Well thankfully you are all safe. We didn't lose any cats tonight. I wonder where they came from. I mean like why." I said wondering. I looked up to the sky and stared at the black sky with white spots. I smiled. I knew starclan would watch over us.

"I think I know why they were here......" Flamepaw said quietly. I just barely heard her. I looked back to her. Tigerpaw stood by his sister. Bluepaw and Cheetahpaw comforted her from her other side.

"Flamepaw, come with us. We need to know." Spokenstar said softly yet quietly. Flamepaw nodded.

"We also know." Tigerpaw said before we could walk away.

"Then come with us young ones." Spokenstar said and started to walk to her den. I followed behind her and I looked back and saw Flamepaw and Tigerpaw beside each other followed and Bluepaw and Cheetahpaw followed behind their brother and sister. Once we got into the leader's den I sat beside Spokenstar and looked at the four.

"Ok, so why is the Dark Forest attacking?" I asked them. They all looked to Flamepaw. Did they really know or did they just want to stay with their sister?

"Ok, so, Bloodtear, he wants to control the clan. He's going to kill everyone in it but his followers and their families. Sadly, we will be spared." She said looking at her siblings. "I know I have turned into a traitor but I just wanted to be an amazing warrior. They started to train me. That's why I'm such a good apprentice. I train with the Dark Forest." Flamepaw looked down and laid her head on Tigerpaw's shoulder. I knew she felt bad for that.

"Flamepaw, please just tell us this too, how long have you been training there?" Spokenstar asked softly. She didn't sound mean. Spokenstar never was anyways.

"Um, for about two moons." She said looking down still. I knew there must be something else.

"What else do you need to tell us?" Spokenstar asked. I guessed she could tell that I was worried that she might be hiding something too.

"Nothing, that's all I know!" She said. It sounded believable. She looked so sad though.

"Thank you Flamepaw. Please tell us if there is anything else." Spokenstar purred to her. She nodded and got up and left beside Tigerpaw with Cheetahpaw and Bluepaw following behind them closely.

-----------------------

Ok, since I've been having trouble thinking of the next POV I'm going to ask you guys who it should be. I have a small list of names you can pick from.

Flamepaw
Tigerpaw
Cheetahpaw
Bluepaw
Metalpaw
Moonpaw
Silverpaw
Bloodtear
Maplefur
Spokenstar
Nightmoon
Hawk
Ice

Those are the names you can chose from for the next POV. Thank you for all who have read this all.