Chapter 12

[Bluekit's POV]

I woke and saw blood in some of the moss and saw Flamekit gone. I wondered where she went. I guessed she must of gone to the medicine cat den. I went over to the medicine cat den and saw Flamekit laying in the one nest. I looked over to Novastep who was just about to go back to sleep.

"Novastep?" I asked hoping to find out what happened.

"Yes?" She asked in a tired voice.

"What's wrong with Flamekit? What happened?" I asked worried about my big sister. I didn't want her to be hurt.

"She just clawed herself in her sleep. She will be fine though." Novastep said. "Now if you please, I want some sleep." She growled a little. I nodded and looked at Flamekit and went back to the nursery.

[Novastep's POV]

I finally fell asleep after Bluekit left. I drifted off to starclan and saw Depthstar, the first leader of Depthclan standing in front of me.

"A corrupt flame lives in the darkness, a tiger alone will save it but a tiny kit will soon follow the flame." Depthstar spoke and then started to vanish.

"What does that mean Depthstar?" I asked him before he vanished into thin air. I sighed and woke back up.

I looked over to Flamekit. 'A flame, but she isn't bad. She's good isn't she?' I thought to myself. Maybe she got the wound another way. Before I make anything I should tell Spokenstar. I got up and left Flamekit to sleep. I walked over to Spokenstar's den and cleared my throat.

"Spokenstar, I need to tell you something." I said as she looked at me.

"What is it Novastep?" She asked me sitting up.

"I got a message from starclan." I said and told her the prophecy quickly. Her eyes widened.

"Who do you think it is?" She asked me. She wanted my opinion. I smiled.

"I don't know, I was thinking the flame is Flamekit but she seems so nice." I said and sat down trying to think. "But I can't think of anyone else." I sighed. I didn't want it to be Flamekit.

"I think the same. Keep a close eye on her." Spokenstar said. I nodded.

"I will try." I said and walked out of the leader's den. Could Flamekit really be able to cause us trouble? I hope not.

--------------------------------------

Sorry this is short, I didn't know what else to put. Next one will be longer I promise.