Chapter 20

[Cheetahpaw's POV]

I walked back to the camp beside Bluekit. I was still glad that Metalpaw had helped us. I yawned. No other cats were with us. I guessed they were still at the gathering or already at the camp. We had wished Silverpaw and Moonpaw safe heading back since they couldn't go back with us. We kept walking. I was still trying to understand what had happened. All I knew was there was a fight. I sighed and kept walking. All of us were silent for once. That was never good.

"What's going to happen now?" I asked. I couldn't stand the silence anymore. I just had to ask something. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

"Metalpaw is going to keep protecting us and the Dark Forest is going to keep attacking." Flamepaw said and looked back to me for a split second. For the second she did look at me I saw the sadness in her eyes. I knew something bad was going to happen. I was scared to ask. I didn't know if I wanted to ask.

"What will the Dark Forest do if they win?" I asked with fear in my voice. I wasn't to scared of talking since I was with my siblings. I looked at Flamepaw and Tigerpaw worried.

"I don't know that much but I know Bloodtear will keep us alive." She said looking back to me. I nodded slightly and we kept walking in silence. I looked at Bluepaw who was looking around the forest quietly.

"Why do you this he will keep us alive?" Bluepaw asked her sister. I was wondering the same thing but I wasn't going to ask. I was even more scared of this answer then the last one.

"I'm not sure but I think it's because you are my family. I am a great warrior there and he won't be killing any of his warriors unless they turn on him. I won't do that since it also risks the lives of all of you. Metalpaw will be making sure he keeps Silverpaw and Moonpaw alive too." Flamepaw said. We all stopped. All our lives were being risked by her. She was a traitor to her clan, but yet again she doesn't seem to hate Spokenstar. Maybe she only wanted to train.

"Well at least he will keep us alive." Tigerpaw said. "He could kill us on the spot if he wanted to." He growled a little. I could tell the anger in his voice.

"Yes, we will be alive, but we will also be under a different leader. It would be Bloodstar then. We won't have Spokenstar. Think about that." Flamepaw said. I looked into her Amber eyes with comfort. I knew she needed it. She lowered her head. "I know, I'm a traitor..." She mumbled. We all looked at her.

"No you aren't." We all said. Then we felt some cold wind. We all shivered. We looked around and saw nothing so we kept walking.

We soon got to the camp and saw the other cats already there. We snuck back into our nests to sleep.